Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Safe Dose of Melatonin?

Paulos

New member
I have to get up for work in four hours. I now start work at 4 am...and I'm used to going to bed at about 6 am. I was planning on taking about 30mg of Melatonin to knock me out.

Will I be ok or should I just go to work without sleep? It's my first day so I don't want to be all fucked up and zombified.
 
you have to try to sleep for it to work. I go to bed 20 mins after taking it, I'm asleep before I know it.
 
:)

I've done the same

Most of the time without sleep I am more wired than tired anyway

You will be fine

Too bad u don't have ghb
 
I wouldn't take it too close to the time you wake up..

I feel very tired when I do this..
 
melatonin is an unreliable bitch, IMO.

Melatonin has been shown to be completely safe in humans in doses of up to 1,000 mg daily.

http://www.smartbodyz.com/MelatoninText.htm

I find that if you stay up for about 36 hours, you can fall asleep whenever you want (10pm, 5am, etc). So just fall asleep around 8pm tonight, that should help reset your sleep schedule.
 
BE PREPARED TO GO ON SOME CRAZY VOYAGES WHEN SLEEPING ON MELATONIN. YOU WILL HAVE SOME OFF THE WALL DREAMS ON THAT SHIT.


KAYNE
 
Top Bottom