Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sad, Sad August 11,2002

  • Thread starter Thread starter MohawkMuscle
  • Start date Start date
M

MohawkMuscle

Guest
A friend of ours (my wife and me) had her baby 3 days before we had ours 8months ago. We were comming to the hospital as she was leaving. She had a baby girl where we had a baby boy.

About 2 hours ago I get a call from a mutual friend that that baby died this morning. She slipped through her stroller while sleeping and strangled herself to death.
That stuck a nerve so hard. I am still in shock and tears as I write this. You always hear about this happening to other people never yourself. Well in a sense I am that other person.
Its a sad-sad day. We used to joke about how my son will hook up with her someday...

I just hope all the other new parents out there, and even old. Hug your children right now and tell them you love them.
 
My condolences to the family and friends. I don't know what else to say. I feel sort of speechless right now. I'm sorry.
 
THEY MAY HAVE A LAWSUIT ON THEIR HANDS. EVEN THOUGH I HATE LAWSUIT HAPPY PEOPLE, THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD CASE. THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

I DO HAVE TO ASK THOUGH, IF THE BABY WAS IN THE STROLLER, WHERE WERE THE PARENTS AND WHY DIDNT THEY SEE THIS?


KAYNE
 
Well the parents are split up... they are aged 20-24.

The father had the baby for the weekend. I guess the word was he wasnt watching the baby at the time because she was sleeping.

The gruesome thing is that He never wanted the baby. I dont and wont draw any conclusions... They are not very close to us. We just worked with the mother where I work now. So Im not 100% sure on what happened.
Its just a total tragedy.
 
Tryin to find the words...tragedy just doesn't do it justice. Losing an 8 month old baby girl for no reason. I have a ten month old niece...and I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if something happened to her....much less if it was my own baby girl. To lose something so precious....

My sincerest and heartfelt condolences for the mother and her family.

:angel:
 
Im not too sure...

When I get to speak with them Im sure Ill get more info... Right now I think they should be alone...

They were planning on a christening next weekend too! :(

They are now having the wake on Tuesday. Im actually afraid to go. There will be a weird presence Im sure everytime she sees us with our child.
I have never seen or want to see a dead baby. What doi I do?
 
omg...this is horrible....i think my heart just broke....i need to go and hug and kiss my daughter right this second......my heart is with them...
 
Very sorry to hear that. We just found out my wife is due in March and now things like this even bother me more. Best to the family of the child.
 
One of the sad things also.. is my Wife and son have never seen the baby yet. She would sometimes bring her baby to work to show just as my wife and son just left ... She has been waiting to see the baby for so long and now she will... Dead.
 
spatts said:


So we will appreciate the happiness. :angel:

Well said...something like this serves as a reminder to cherish every single "moment".
 
Tonight is the open casket wake.
Everyday I go home from work at 11pm and I alwasy check up on my son. I watch him just sleep peacefully. I could never imagine him never waking up.


The mother came to work yesterday morning, She cam eto tell everyone that her christening on Saturday was cancelled. I was not here but apparantly she was not all there. Sort of like a walking Zombie that does not know where or what to do... Poor girl she is only like 20 years old too.
 
I am so sorry. I can not imagine the pain the parents are going through right now. My entire reason for living is my son, and I doubt I would live without him. You friends are in my prayers.
 
I went to an Open casket funeral for a 11 yr old friends daughter.
I did not want to go, as I have a daughter of my own
But, I did go, and when the time came to walk up and view the child in her rest, I did.
But I could not bring myself to look at the child so I walked up and stood a few feet back and stared at a point on the wall just above her...

I did not want to have that image burned into my memory forever.

If you do not go you, will never forgive yourself...
 
Rom 11:33 O how deep are God's riches, wisdom, and knowledge! How impossible to explain his judgments or to understand his ways!

1Co 2:14 A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the things of God's Spirit, for they are nonsense to him. He can't understand them because they are spiritually evaluated.
 
I have a child my self, and I could never imagine my life with out her, I feel for the pain that family must be suffering. God bless.
 
Well, I went there last night at 7pm. I was fine my GF was upset. All went okay untill the end of the night when I decided to go see the baby. She looked like a porceline doll just laying there. I looked at the pictures surrounding her. I walked back and shook hands with the father (my distant cousin) And he was looking through pictures. I noticed his pain...he is my age and our children are the same age.
Thats when it hit me... I balled like a baby for a few minits.
I can not possible know how he is feeling but the pain on his face was enough.
 
Top Bottom