Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

?'s about Proviron dose and Prop Pain

bmcadoo44

New member
I have 25mg caps of Proviron and i am taking 50mg a day. Does the dosage need to split up throughout the day, 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening?

How can I keep the test prop pain to minimal? I hear heating the needle but i am not sure exactly what to do.
 
I dont think it really matters about the Proviron.....but i think that you would beta more even release if you split them up.......Something that worked for me with the prop (but it still usually hurt like shit) was hold the vial in my hands to warm up the liquid with my body temp. Thenrelaxed my muscle, rubbed it, injected slowly, then massaged the injection site. It helped sometimes, but not always.
 
bmcadoo44 said:
I have 25mg caps of Proviron and i am taking 50mg a day. Does the dosage need to split up throughout the day, 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening?

How can I keep the test prop pain to minimal? I hear heating the needle but i am not sure exactly what to do.

50mg is good dosing for proviron, its halflife is about 13hrs, so yeah, you need to split it up... 8am 8pm or something similar depending on your schedule.

Prop pain is another story, there are many different reasons to get it, and each one has thier own cure, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt.

You dont want to heat the actual needle or anything, but you can run the whole syringe under some hot water, to get it up to body temp, and that sometimes helps some. Also, you can cut the prop with sterile oil, that sometimes helps. The big thing is massaging the area after you inject. Not one of those little wimpy push on the area for 30 seconds, either... deep tissue for at LEAST 3-5mins... does wonders. Also, a heating pad afterwards helps some. You can always try using ALL of these things together, and it should greatly increase your prop experience. And the final thing... get different prop... some hurts like hell, some doesnt... my homebrew is almost painless.
 
Could i shoot up 150mg of prop every 3 days instead of 100mg every other day.

The pain is unbarable and i will probly run out of fresh injection spots.
 
bmcadoo44 said:
Could i shoot up 150mg of prop every 3 days instead of 100mg every other day.

The pain is unbarable and i will probly run out of fresh injection spots.
You will get spikes in blood levels, plus 150mls prop will really hurt. Ed at 50 should be not to bad.
 
bmcadoo44 said:
I have 25mg caps of Proviron and i am taking 50mg a day. Does the dosage need to split up throughout the day, 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening?

How can I keep the test prop pain to minimal? I hear heating the needle but i am not sure exactly what to do.


you can take Proviron AM/PM

some,,not all,,just experience pain with prop ester,,,mix with other oil like DECA, EQ, Or sterile oil.
 
ALIN said:
you can take Proviron AM/PM

some,,not all,,just experience pain with prop ester,,,mix with other oil like DECA, EQ, Or sterile oil.

But how can I pull that much prop into the npp syringe precisely?

I dont want to mix both of my vials, do i?
 
Top Bottom