Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-4 log

Sounds like S4 started really kicking in for you day 6, I was a bonehead and took 75 mg instead of 50. Getting a bit of pain behind the eyes, going back to 50 tomorrow so hopefully it goes away. Just letting you know in case you were thinking of upping the dose.

edit: forgot to add that i took 75 by accident, filled the syringe to 1ml instead of .5, wasnt thinking. wont make that same mistakew again thats for sure

Last edited:
I'd say that was a mouthful. When I run 75mg, I split it 3 times a day. I had zero eye pain. I did have light adjustment issues (going from bright to dark), and maybe a yellow tint to white walls. Nothing that really bothered me except for walking into a gas station and not being able to see people's faces (too dark looking)... then I got to wondering if they thought I was staring at them haha.

lol, yea I won't be taking 50mg at once again thats for sure, I'm sticking it out at 50 all cycle, I don't even have enough supply to run it any higher.

After how long did you notice significant results FS85? After 4-5 weeks would you say you saw very noticeable results?

Yeah, yesterday, I couldn't make it to the gym for my leg and cardio day so I am doing chest, legs, and tris today. I decided is stick with the 50 mg for this bottle and see how everything goes. I am going to be running gw and osta after I finish my S-4. Maybe find some other stuff to throw in the mix for that cycle. Come December I am going to cut for 2 months(Dec and Jan)

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I wasn't able to log for a couple days. So far I am seeing the same results as I did before.

(Yesterday) Day 12:
Back and biceps, went up in more weight on all exercises I did except for biceps. Still have crazy high endurance. I weighed myself and I was at 246 which is probably from I still need to get my diet right, had a lot of carbs meals over the weekend with family stuff. Heading to the gym now for shoulders and abs. Will post later. Any suggestions on "love handle" focused work outs to start making them smaller? I realized my body stores more fat on the right side of my body which is very annoying to me.

You can't choose a specific area to lose weight. A proper diet calculated exactly with bmr and the Benedict formula will help with proper macro breakdown. I have nerve damage behind my right eye and get suicide headaches. S-4 actually helped my eyes with the pain. Still got some night vision issues!

Gah, because of work I missed 5 days in the gym. I am so glad I get to be back in tomorrow. My schedule will be good to go. I am going to start a topic too to find out what the best stuff would be for a mass cycle. I will start logging on s-4 again tomorrow.

Damn.. I'd be trying to take full advantage of being on the sarms..I go crazy if I don't lift a single day ha. It is what it is but good luck bro & keep the updates coming

I haven't been able to make it to the gym for 8 days now because of some issues. So Monday I will be back in the full swing of things which will be nice.

Top Bottom