Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running long distances

rez

does anybody here run long distances, ie more than a 20minute HIIT session?
what does your diet look like? how long did it take you to get to the level of fitness you are today?

me no do no mo cardio,cardio evil cardio bad
<(D00fy spits on threadmil)>
doofy walks,doofy likes walking,doofy walks cause car is in florida,doofy walks everywhere,doofy is a loser,doofy makes no sense , doofy likes chinese food,doofy walks to chinese food ,doofy looks at menu,doofy walks out,doofy smiles,doofy walks home,doofy eat chicken,doofy says crap:/:/

i dont know how you define long distances, but after a month, i could go for about 5 miles trail running. running half an hour daily. on the weekends id go for longer runs. xenadrine helped too im sure.

yeah, but the five miles took just under an hour and it was in the morning, so i would just re-hydrate myself when i got back from the run. i have a camelback, but i dont run with it. i mtn bike with it tho. :jarswim:

Not sure what you consider long distance. However, somehow, with very minimal training, if any, I have the ability to run 10-15 miles at a time at a 7:00 mile or better without too much trouble. I did progress over a few years from 3 miles to 6 and so on, but really did not focus on it. My parents run and I have trouble passing on a long distance race here and there eventhough I am trying to gain weight. Just to prove I can still do it I guess. Other than races though, I almost never run more than 20-30 minutes or so. BTW, I would not recommend just going out and running 15 miles for anyone. Just start out running 2 or 3 miles and add distance gradually and or try to speed up gradually. Gradually is the key!

ND

started yesterday

well started my new endurance running goal yesterday..was quite hard...along the beach, up stairs..no easy...but persisted..didnt stop to walk once..it took about 45mins, 7km. so i was happy, will do 1 hour of cardio every morning this week..see how it goes. will keep you updated with my progress...
ide love to get a runners body...hmmm:D

Top Bottom