Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Runners guide

So SARMS would be the best option right ? Would just cardarine on its own be something I can do or do I need to add more to the cycle?

Cardarine can be run on its own. The nice thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone so no PCT is needed.

Run it at 10-20mg/day for 8-12 weeks, take a 4 week break, repeat

If your using test. Lets say a trt dose. many may say no but a 40-50 mg dose of var will be incredible for performance
And adding in gw(cardarine) 20mg ed is the icing on the cake! Performance,endurance help with fatloss, and help with any sides from your low dose aas. This is butter.

Hi guys. I have a buddy who loves to run. He was wondering what the best stack for a runner would be? Any sugestions? Is Ethanate good for runners or to strong?

I can give you an exact stack from an Olympic athlete of what he was taking.
30mg test prop per day
2iu gh before bed
5iu humalog post workout

This is a very common stack among Olympic athletes as they can clear drug detection times very quick with this. The key to enhancement for endurance sports like cycling and running is recovery. Recovery recovery recovery so you can train harder. Lance Armstrong did a similar stack with EPO.

Top Bottom