Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rubbing alcohol, what happens if.....

Thats harsh bro....funny, yes.....but very very harsh:D
Can I ask what the hell he did to deserve it??

LOL go get a coat hanger and stick it under a flame until it get red hot then jab it in your leg or glute...thats may be the same feeling:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Not funny at all

I think your a complete asshole!!! I can't believe that you did something THAT stupid without even knowing ahead of time what it might do to the person?

I am sure the guy messed you over but was it bad enough to take a chance in seriously hurting the guy?

I hope that what they say is true..... "What comes around, goes around."

yea I know that, that was pretty stupid, I regret it now though:(

well....I just think about it from time to time "Gee, what if someone put something in here in place of the real stuff to make a quick buck and if messes me up. (And they add it in there by mistake thinking that it would be ok and I run into problems.....like they have to remove a chunk out of my ass!)

There is no way in hell that Isopropanol can be good for your body, in fact, I think that it could have some serious effects! I know that methanol can cause blindness if it is ingested (wood grain alcohol)

I would at least keep trying to get in touch with the guy. If he takes and and something happens, he is going to come looking for you.

Not trying to beat a dead horse....just trying to give you a heads up. We all make mistakes.....just don't want anyone to get hurt, including you.

later

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BRO IM GOING TO TRY TO CALL HIM AT WORK RIGHT NOW....:confused:

Top Bottom