Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ROME - Hbo

Didnt know ancient romans used Bloody - Also I know that was ALL filmed in Rome area but honestly why did they bother since it was all special stage sets anyway?

No but i did watch the Pride fights. Tank Abbott got his ass kicked........WTF is he thinkin coming out of retirement?

Yeah what was up with the cow and blood ritual?

That mess was for their prayers and future seeing stuff. The mother covered in blood had that sacrifice in hope that her son Octavian would survive his kidnapping. He can't get killed anyway- he's one of the future emperors. He made the soldiers feel dumb when he told them that they were on a wild goose chase for Caesar's eagle.

There will be action to come. The focus will be the intrigues just like in I,Claudius.

Rome..... Saw it, first episode. Thought it stinked. Show is way too political in plot and has you bored most of the time because of it, and non-action. I think HBO has bombed with this one. My opinion.

BT

Atia is becoming more of a nurturing mother in her own way. One episode she forces Octavian to eat testicles(to stimulate masculine traits- anima is the word she uses) and the next she sends him to a brothel to penetrate someone.

Pullo has become a father figure to the future emperor.

Top Bottom