creepy indeedhotzie said:weird you two posted right after me
i gotta work in the mornin fuckin suxKillahBee said:I am jonesin for the strippy, but don't really have the loot right now.
hamstershaver said:just got finished with a 6 pumper on klu
hamstershaver said:just got finished with a 6 pumper on klu
i think ill sleep inhotzie said:i gotta work in the mornin fuckin sux
hamstershaver said:i think ill sleep in

nah i just felt like giving her a little something extra tonightKillahBee said:did you take viagra or something?
the Angels just flat out pwn the Yanks. for years now.SoreArms said:Dodgers are beating the Cards 5-2 in the 3rd
did she call you mikeyboyhamstershaver said:nah i just felt like giving her a little something extra tonight
hotzie said:i gotta work in the mornin fuckin sux
SoreArms said:Dodgers are beating the Cards 5-2 in the 3rd

crak600 said:Tomorrow's my B-day, I'm not working, and I think I'm going to have steak and eggs for breakfast :drool:
happy bday brocrak600 said:Tomorrow's my B-day, I'm not working, and I think I'm going to have steak and eggs for breakfast :drool:

no but she did call me asshole after i shot my load on the 6th pumphotzie said:did she call you mikeyboy
did you smack her on the ass and tell her good gamehamstershaver said:no but she did call me asshole after i shot my load on the 6th pump
im hungry nowhotzie said:did you smack her on the ass and tell her good game
am i supposed to be surprisedSoKlueles said:im hungry now
MsBeverlyHills said:pretty pathetic story here but- becuase Im not drinking my "date" decided to end the evening a little early so he could hit a couple bars...
you not drinking=slim chance of him getting laid, so he ditched youMsBeverlyHills said:pretty pathetic story here but- becuase Im not drinking my "date" decided to end the evening a little early so he could hit a couple bars...
SoreArms said:you not drinking=slim chance of him getting laid, so he ditched you
agreedSoreArms said:you not drinking=slim chance of him getting laid, so he ditched you
did you show us your tits yetforeigngirl said:
dude she so post stalks meSoreArms said:did you show us your tits yet
I think she likes youhotzie said:dude she so post stalks me
I did it againhotzie said:dude she so post stalks me
SoreArms said:why aren;t you drinking tonight? You're usually a bit of a lush
read Harry PotterAustin316 said:I'm really board, I just recieved my free coppy of Conkers Bad Fur Day: Reloaded on Xbox today though, its about a vulgar hungover squirell that fights a giant monster made of poop, yea crazy huh?
oh snap!MsBeverlyHills said:Im dieting for a figure show in Sept so NO booze
but anyway- this guys a moron because I STILL wouldve gone down him w/o the booze. dumbshit! LOL
i think you're rightSoreArms said:I think she likes you
what do you knowSoreArms said:I think she likes you
I'm not aware of too many things but I know what I know if you know what I mean.foreigngirl said:what do you know
i know that i wouldforeigngirl said:what do you know
what up FishFISHTALES said:im up
You know what I know you know what I mean?SoreArms said:I'm not aware of too many things but I know what I know if you know what I mean.
SoKlueles said:read Harry Potter![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














