Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidstore.com Roid Store SCAM pro-hormones

Re: Roid Store is Pro Horm.

jetty said:
I'm suprised this thread is still here and not deleted by our big brother. Holy fucking shit will you listen to what your saying? Why don't you consider the next thing you buy, whether that be some supplements, clothing or an intangible service. Next time you get scammed because you thought you were getting X when you got Y. I mean, are you 100% knowledgeable about everything else you buy like your are anabolics? of course not! The website is intended to scam folks who want steroids. Bottom line. It's a slap in the face to even be associated with an organization that profits from the manipulative ads. I mean come on bro, it's called "the roids store" . Did you see they sell 25 bottles of clen for $750? Do you really think the folks who buy shit from this website know they are getting vitamins and not anabolics?

One more time

I agree!!!!

This time for real

THE END :)

HUGS to all

Didn't someone post on here they ordered back in December and still have not gotten their package?

chazk said:
Some one said its becuase they mis rep the products do to the name and whats in them...

if some one took NO2 explode and didnt explode is that mis repping a product?
if someone took "the beast" and didnt turn into a beast is that mis repping?

its up to the people buying the product to read whats in it....
I agree with off safety. That would be funny if you weren't serious.

has anyone else tried holding the cursor pointer thing still over the roid store add and the words 'anabolic steroids' pops up?
lol.... what a fucking scam!!!

Roid Store is junk. Anyone who does any research knows not to order this crap. Its a marketing money maker for the people that sell that shit. The Roid Store reminds me of all the adds back in the 80s for kiddie dope. Remember when..well some of us remember, in the back of playboy or penthouse you could buy fake speed that was caffeine, and ephedrine. Thats exactly what the Roid Store sells...Kiddie Steroids!

It speaks volumes that the banner is there in the first place. It also speaks volumes that folks known for posting on every thread, touting every supplement, are suspiciously absent.

DBBT said:
well its anyone's fault for putting something in their putting which they know nothing about regardless if its a pro hormone or AAS. So, if they were to buy the Winny there, and think it was actually Stanazolol, then that is the buyer's fault because they didn't look at what they were buying. It would also be the buyers fault to actually think that deca, tren, etc. can be oral soluble.
Is this the worst post ever in the entire history of the Internet?

Come back when you're sober. "Putting something in their putting"????

Isn't there something like an advertising standards authority over in the US?

blut wump said:

pudding

blut wump said:

while your choking your greyhoud, go ahead a fuck em in the ass and post your new avi.

Top Bottom