Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids = Accelerated Aging?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Looking at some of these pros like Cutler, it is hard to believe that they are in their 20's and early 30's.

what's up with that aged look?

Man it could be more the agressive suntanning they do more than the roids. Theoretically test should make you look younger because as you get older you waste away because your test levels fall.
How old is Cutler anyway?

Most use pro tan etc anyway so I highly doubt it is from tanning. I think it is from excessive juice. The worst is Ruhl his face looks as if it started melting...

Mackavelli said:
Most use pro tan etc anyway so I highly doubt it is from tanning. I think it is from excessive juice. The worst is Ruhl his face looks as if it started melting...

God yes.. he is fugly. Same as with Nasser.

Could have something to do with the # of calories they ingest. I've seen a couple studies suggesting that starvation diets slow the aging process. Perhaps the reverse is also true.

CM

I see Cutler on a daily basis and he honestly looks fine age wise. Back last year and even a few months ago he still looked young, but here recently I would say he looks older. He has been tanning a lot lately and his face is getting drawn in from the dieting so I would say that is the reason he looks older now. My question is are you guys going by how they look offseason or just how they look during competitions? Also wasn't Ruhl ugly before he started juicing? I would agree though that the juice hasn't helped at all though over the years.

I think its all 3 combined def tanning first, i bought a tanning bed about a year ago and taned about 10 times and def could already see signs of aging could only imagine if i wouldn't have stoped:alien: oh btw tanning bed for sale

Top Bottom