Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rockwilder's Nu-Blend 7 Log

Tried the Nu-Blend with oatmeal this morning. Cooked the oatmeal, and then sprinkled a scoop over it. I have just plain Quick Oats, and I never cook it...I always just add it to shakes dry. This was really good though, and the vanilla in the Nu-Blend definitely added some nice flavor to the oatmeal!

I would definitely recommend trying this, and can imagine it would be really good with the other flavors as well. Honestly, vanilla isn't my favorite flavor in the world [more of a chocolate guy lol], but I do enjoy the vanilla taste of the Nu-Blend.

Big thanks to Notjake for the idea and recommendation...

My pleasure. Another thing to try:

16 ounce carton of egg whites
1/2 cup raw oats
2-3 TBS splenda
2 scoops nublend protein

Mix all of tje ingredients together i n a bowl and whisk together while heating a nonstick skillet. Them pout the mix in a pan and cook lime scrambled eggs.

Tastes like some kind of souffle or something along those lines. Best part is the whole thing has only 600 calories and 75 grams of protein.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I was expecting a great review of this product :) expected nothing less from mr supps. now I'm convinced I'm going to switch to it after my protein stash has dwindled

My pleasure. Another thing to try:

16 ounce carton of egg whites
1/2 cup raw oats
2-3 TBS splenda
2 scoops nublend protein

Mix all of tje ingredients together i n a bowl and whisk together while heating a nonstick skillet. Them pout the mix in a pan and cook lime scrambled eggs.

Tastes like some kind of souffle or something along those lines. Best part is the whole thing has only 600 calories and 75 grams of protein.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

75 grams of protein...damn lol! I will definitely try this and thanks again for the tips bro.

Just want to pop in real quick. In the middle of starting a new job, so haven't been able to update this as I had planned.

Anyway, just want to say this stuff is perfect as a before-bed shake. If you follow my shake recipe or something along those lines, it is very filling. So, you don't have that starving feeling when you wake up. Not to mention, you're getting a nice slow-release dose of protein overnight.

Top Bottom