Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rockwilder TESTs the INFUSION Log/Results

Rockwilder

What's up guys,

Just finished my Test Infusion log over at MR Supps and MassMonsterz. I didn't post it here, because I figured there were enough going anyway lol. But, just in case anyone is interested in my results, the link to my log and the final product review are posted below!

Great product by the way, and I highly recommend it...

Link: https://www.muscle-research.com/showthread.php?2658-Rockwilder-TESTs-the-INFUSION

Final Product Review: MR Supps - Test Infusion

First off, I would like to thank Dylan again for choosing me as a logger, and MR Supps for giving me to opportunity to log one of their products free of charge. And honestly, I'm not one for being a guinea pig for any type of product, but seeing the ingredient profile of this stuff and knowing the reputation of MR Supps...I had absolutely no problem taking the plunge on this one. I actually remember first seeing the this product...I don't remember being so excited about something new. Anyway, here's the breakdown:

Sleep: As I'm sure anyone can tell from reading the several logs, TI without question helps with sleep. I found myself falling asleep faster and while watching TV. Also, sleeping through the night, and having some crazy ass fucking dreams lol! Very vivid, and sometimes I would wake up like what the fuck? And then it takes you a minute to figure it out it was just a dream...I'm sure some guys know what I'm talking about haha.

Libido: Like I mentioned in the log, my sex drive definitely went up on TI. I also found that sex felt better and that orgasm felt better. I didn't notice a difference in erection strength or how long I lasted, but I'm young, so never a problem there. More energy though...

Energy/Well-being: Noticeably more overall energy and a feeling of well-being. Some guys said they felt that it made them more aggressive, which I believe they meant in the gym? Because personally, I felt more of a calming effect in regular life, but that may be due to the fact that I have anxiety from time to time.

Gains/Strength/Recovery/Lifts: I will say I had a slight increase in this category...nothing crazy considering TI was all that I was using. But, the increase in energy definitely helped here, and I would say recovery is where TI shined most as far as actually working out went.

Another thing would be appetite, but it really only went up a bit on TI. Once I added HCGenerate, my appetite really took off lol! [BTW, I would highly recommend this stack!]

Anyway, I loved my TI run, and I honestly think it's a great product. Also, I'm not a rep nor do I have any affiliation with MR or N2 [although I do love their products lol]. The thing I like best about it is it's potential versatility to be used in many different ways. This run has confirmed that I will absolutely be using TI in my next PCT. As far as a test-booster, I think the best way to sum it up is by a post I made earlier in the log. You know something is boosting your testosterone when you have all the effects of boosted testosterone lol. Pretty obvious to me that this shit just straight up works. Sounds familiar. So, my final thoughts are that this could be used successfully as a stand-alone booster, natty stack, PCT, addition to SARMS, or really anything.

Thanks for the support guys, and any questions you have...don't hesitate to hit me up!!!

im in...

The dreams are insane. it was pretty cool actually. Last night i had a speed boat... no really i did, and it was fucking awesome, blasting music, i was in the carribean somewhere, and i had some chicks in it, and i kept telling the annoying one to jump (while the boat was moving really fast) and as they fell out new ones appeared.... awesome right?! then i woke up...
so i began to beat myself in the head with a bat to try and knock out again to return to my boat full of happiness, all i got was a concussion and yelled at for being late to work lololol jk

i really like test infusion. libido is way up, i do in fact get aggressive both out of the gym and in, and i am def more hungry. I feel "stronger" in a sense.. maybe more eager to lift is a better description. I know im on edge and i know why, aside from me having a short fuse to begin with, the ti has put me a little more on edge... but i like it. i use it in the gym.
not much of a strength difference for me, but more driven to push the limits because im more aggressive.
i have a more "get up and go" attitude while on it. not euphoric, but im happy.

thats just off the top of my head, if i was logging id be able to get into more detail and would have paid closer attention to it.

the dreams are awesome... lol

Last edited:
steve nailed it... this is a AWESOME bridge supp. thats where id use this constantly. mix in a little mk and some gw, and some forma... shit ur good to go.
thats what ill be doing from now on. (as long as i can keep my ass in the gym :*( )

Top Bottom