Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RLS problems..

cire_

So I ordered 2 RS Transaderm and 1 Phytoserms about a month ago. I just received (what was left of them) yesterday. Granted shipping to APO takes a little longer than usual but still a bit excessive. When i received the package, the envelope it was sent in was destroyed, it had been resealed by the USPS and the Phytoserms were gone. All i received was the 2 bottles of transaderm. There's no email or phone number to get in touch with anyone from RLS and I don't want to order another bottle since i'm out 150$ on the first bottle. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

So I ordered 2 RS Transaderm and 1 Phytoserms about a month ago. I just received (what was left of them) yesterday. Granted shipping to APO takes a little longer than usual but still a bit excessive. When i received the package, the envelope it was sent in was destroyed, it had been resealed by the USPS and the Phytoserms were gone. All i received was the 2 bottles of transaderm. There's no email or phone number to get in touch with anyone from RLS and I don't want to order another bottle since i'm out 150$ on the first bottle. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah the Post some times beats the fuck out of the packs. We are going to new packaging to fix that problem. Please PM me your contact info and I'll get you taken care of brother. I need your name addy phone# and date of order and order number if you have it.

Yeah the Post some times beats the fuck out of the packs. We are going to new packaging to fix that problem. Please PM me your contact info and I'll get you taken care of brother. I need your name addy phone# and date of order and order number if you have it.

Customer service just doesn't get any better than that right there! ^

My sincere apologies about the mishap with the post office. Some times the shipments can get torn and ruined within the sorting process.
However, I do have great news. I was able to locate your order and you are being shipped out a replacement package asap. As soon as I receive tracking I will forward an email to you.

Thank you greatly for your service, we all appreciate it!

My sincere apologies about the mishap with the post office. Some times the shipments can get torn and ruined within the sorting process.
However, I do have great news. I was able to locate your order and you are being shipped out a replacement package asap. As soon as I receive tracking I will forward an email to you.

Thank you greatly for your service, we all appreciate it!

Now that is awesome! A quick resolution to an unfortunate mishap in your shipment. I'm glad to see that you are being taken care of bro.

Anyone that needs help with any Ruthless products, please PM me anytime and I would love to help you set something up. I also have discounts on Ruthless products in my signature with a link where the discounts can be used.

Top Bottom