Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Riptropin VS Nutropin AQ

juliuspleaser

My friend who gets Nutropin AQ is telling me that each iu of Nutropin is equivelent to 4ius of hygetropin...which is supposedly the same of riptropin

I am currently taking riptropin at 5ius a day...I don't feel much sides, except now a few weeks later, i feel like im getting growing pains and my fat has reduced a bit...

I haven't got numb hands since I've taken generic blue tops 3 years ago the first day 2ius... I have even taken Serono at 4ius a day and didn't feel any sides... but it was def legit, from an aids patient...

anyway, is what my friend saying true?...if so, should i just take 10ius a day of riptropin or just get the Nutropin AQ and do 2ius a day (supposedly equalling 8ius)... if chinese gh isn't so great and half the potency of american pharm, shouldn't we all double our dosages??

any feedback would be nice...

I love how people derive their own chemical equivalencys out of thin air and then forulate an exact comparison.

Top Bottom