Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel

Disco Dave

Has anyone ever used this product? Is it safer than an ECA stack? Done some researce on Ephedrine on the net and it looks like nasty sh*t!!..brain bleeding, cardiac arrest...the list goes on.

I know a kid that used Ripped Fuel and he told me he stopped because his dick shrunk 1.5 inches :FRlol: I don't think the Ripped Fuel did it, cuz hes into drinking a lot, and hes 16, but I still got a good laugh out of it when he told me :D

I don't think you even have to read the ingredients, I think its on the front of the bottle. If what I say doesn't make sense, ripped fuel is...............an ECA stack.

I ahve used it numerous times. It will get you cut as hell, but you have to watch your diet, and you will have anxiety for no reason, you will pee like a horse, and you can't sleep sometimes if you take it late enough. Take 2 tabs and go drink a six pack!:p

it's like any wca stack but brand name.
spend your money more wisley.
An eca stack of the right ratio is the best (leagal) way to b=get rid of unwantted bodyfat. Soem are cheep and some re expenize, ripped fuel is expenive.

I had been taking Ripped Fuel for about 5 months. After about 3 months it had started toning my body nicely, and had always given me tons of energy at the gym. At the same time I had started gaining some good results from Ripped Fuel, I also had inflamed breast tissue and a decrease in my libido. After stoppage of use, my nipples returned to normal and my erections were normal. Stay clear from this crap if you care about your manhood.

I have been taking eca stacks for the passed 2 years. That low libido stuff has never happened to me. You may feel tired when you stop, but that's because you didn't ween yourself off or it right. Man, your talking about AS, not ripped fuel. You sure you were't doing anything else at then time?:D

Top Bottom