Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

JaimzTF

Man, I'll never forget how good he was in the green mile. The guy was HUGE even on the HUGE screen!

(CNN) -- Michael Clarke Duncan, nominated for an Academy Award for his role in the 1999 film "The Green Mile," died Monday morning at age 54, according to a representative for his family.
Duncan "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered," a written statement from Joy Fehily said.
Clarke died at a Los Angeles hospital where he had been since having the heart attack more than seven weeks ago.

Apparently he went vegan for the last 6 months of his life. Could it have been a contributing factor?

That mans heart had to be workin more than double overtime at over 300lbs, in his 50's and JACKED. See Sylvester Stallone lately? Makes me wonder...

Good observation though, I think you may be right. That, or he may have found out that his heart was close to failiure and converted. But a sudden change in diet, and all that tissue not getting the same nutrients, may have lead to cholesterol levels through the roof.

Top Bottom