Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

right tri-cep

Doesnt sound pleasant, thats for sure! Ice and ibuprofen...lots of it! lol. Hang in there man! Is it showing a bruise or swelling?

no, man its just hard as a rock though. I can bend arm about halfway. I woke up after working out last night like this.

Did you do tris or chest bro?

Sounds like you tweaked it. I have tweaked my muscle before without even feeling a thing doing a workout.

one day my right pec hurt like hell for 2 weeks after doing a chest workout, and I didn't even go heavy or feel it twinge at all.

yeah, I would ice and advil the hell out of it. Try and massage it with the grain of the muscle before you go to bed too. It will aggravate the hell out of it, but at least you will be sleeping when its really sore. Also, stretch it out just until it pulls on occasion. Eventually it will straiten out.

Its was tricep... and as day goes along, I didn't take anything, and its slowly working itself through, out, or however you put it. Thanks dude.... dudes..... Tonight is just cardio night.... cool

Walli

After i train either tris or bis i cant even hold my phone up to my ear for a good hour or two after.

Top Bottom