Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich gaspari workout plan for new guy

freddy men01

I found this training plan online, very well explained with the graphics and pics on how to work out 5 days in the week, it's great for somebody like in my case who has zero knowledge on training and is looking to start, I'm 22 years old and I want to build up a good physique , I'm sure you guys are familiar with this training program and my only question is it's ok for a rookie to start following it to the letter or this more like for people who have been working for a while, thank you for answers.

I totally agree - just like with everything else, it is essential to dominate the basics before going advanced. Consider those big basic exercises mentioned by @stevesmi as the basics, and once you really dominate them, you will be able to get the best out of the advanced exercises.

When you are just starting out it is important to master the compound lifts. I would look at something like Stronglifts 5x5 first. That will be a great way for you to learn how to lift properly with the important movements. I wouldn't follow a plan by a professional bodybuilder yet because it will have a lot of isolation movements meant for a more advanced lifter. You will get much more out of the compound lifts at this point.

Remember too that diet is the most important part of your results.

Top Bottom