Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Revivogen

G-Force

As I'm currently on a Primo/Winny cycle and Finasteride would be useless I'm using a fairly new topical DHT blocker called REVIVOGEN and was wondering does anybody have any good unbiased info or personal experiences as to it's effectiveness. I decided to try it because it's totally natural and so it doesn't stink or dry your hair and it claims the ability to block 96% DHT at the scalp it's active ingredients are ALPHA & GAMMA LINOLENIC ACID - AZELAIC ACID - VITAMIN B6 - ZINC & SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT!
Like I said I did a search but I think because it's newish there's very little info and absolutely no-one to attest to it's effectiveness from actually having tried it - can anyone help???

I used it ED after seeing some hair loss on a weak Sus/Oxa cycle. I can not be exactly sure but I think it helps. But I also used Nizoral and Revivogen shampoo 3-4times a week and didn't experience further hair loss while and after the cycle. Give it a try...

Good Luck

G-Force said:
As I'm currently on a Primo/Winny cycle and Finasteride would be useless I'm using a fairly new topical DHT blocker called REVIVOGEN and was wondering does anybody have any good unbiased info or personal experiences as to it's effectiveness. I decided to try it because it's totally natural and so it doesn't stink or dry your hair and it claims the ability to block 96% DHT at the scalp it's active ingredients are ALPHA & GAMMA LINOLENIC ACID - AZELAIC ACID - VITAMIN B6 - ZINC & SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT!
Like I said I did a search but I think because it's newish there's very little info and absolutely no-one to attest to it's effectiveness from actually having tried it - can anyone help???

Like finasteride revivogen is a DHT blocker, so it wont help you with winny and primo. What you must get is topical antiandrogen. Topical spirolactone is anti androgen and fairly cheap from minoxidi.com.

Those DHT blockers help with test and eq, but have very little effect to other roids.

Top Bottom