Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse Grip Barbell Rows- Like Them??? Or Dislike Them???

Personally i dont like the underhand grip..not sure if it makes that much of a difference in your lats development..the one thing i do though is play around with my grip each week (wider, medium- narrow)..

I do both. Not in any particular order. Sometimes I use underhand and sometimes overhand. Either grip you use is a win win situation.

Pump on .....

I feel the underhand grip more in my lats than the overhand....but the disadvantage is the biceps\forearms tire out faster

wnt2bBeast said:
Im the exact opposite lol

Hehe...I think height and arm length might have to do with this....most of the guys I have talked to over 6 feet really don't like the underhand grip....

Some people I've talked to even prefer the BB rows on the smith machine :chomp:

InTraining said:
Hehe...I think height and arm length might have to do with this....most of the guys I have talked to over 6 feet really don't like the underhand grip....

Some people I've talked to even prefer the BB rows on the smith machine :chomp:
im about 5'11..never tried them on a smith..In fact i have never ever tried a single exercise on a smith lol..my arms are bout avg length i think!!i notice when i stay tight and let the bar go a little below the knee i really feel it in the lower lats. also squeezing hte shoulder blades together helps tremendously...

I'm 6'4" with average length arms for my height. I was messing around in my friend's garage with a weighted barbell over the weekend. While we were talking, I started doing some Barbell Rows with a regular grip and a reverse grip. I hardly ever do these because I like One Arm Rows better. At least, so I thought. I felt the reverse grip ALOT more in the belly of my Lats. I was REALLY suprised because I was the first guy to shoot down the reverse grip Barbell Row when Dorian Yates made it popular again a few years ago.

Top Bottom