Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Restless

Stefka

I can't seem to stay in one place.
I've moved 7 times in the last 5 years.
I just love packing up, moving somewhere new and seeing what happens.
Does one ever outgrow this?

I'd rather cinch my nuts in a vice and start beating them with a hammer than move.

I've been in the same place for 5 yrs now and it's great to have that kind of continuity. Although I am thinking of buying a house so then I'll have to move(read pay someone to move me).

Cheers,
Scotsman

It's not an immaturity thing, so there's nothing to outgrow. I just picked up my shit and moved to almost the furthest point in this country from my home - some people need change to survive. As soon as I get comfortable, I know it's time to move on. Unfortunately, that is how I am with relationships as well, so.....

Stefka said:
I can't seem to stay in one place.
I've moved 7 times in the last 5 years.
I just love packing up, moving somewhere new and seeing what happens.
Does one ever outgrow this?
how old are you?

I think you outgrow it a bit or become more practical.

I have moved across the world more than once but I am with Scottsman - I would rather get take an ass whoopin than move right now. Tired of that shit.

I've moved, I think, 17 times. I gotta stop this crap and find a place I'm happy digging my heels into (though in all fairness, a lot of that was my parents, but I have kept up the trend since leaving home)

billfred said:
I think you outgrow it a bit or become more practical.

I have moved across the world more than once but I am with Scottsman - I would rather get take an ass whoopin than move right now. Tired of that shit.

I don't think it's a personality change where you become more "practical" one day at all. I think that life sometimes forces you to become practical (i.e. having a family, owning a house, having a sold job).

KillahBee said:
Unfortunately, that is how I am with relationships as well, so.....

The first 3-6 months of a relationship are the best times so there isn't much reason to continue it after that point.

Top Bottom