Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rest/OFF Days - schedule

Damios

Hi dudes!

Topic about Rest/Off days from gym. How does it look in your's routines? Are you taking rest day becouse this is in your plan even when you feel very well and can go to the gym or are You basing on your fettle and do it by instinct?

My split routine is:

Legs
Arms
Chest
Back
Shoulders

I'm taking day OFF only when i fell tired, sleepy etc. Sometimes i can train 21 days in a row, sometimes only 2 days. And... i dlon't like rest, i fking love train and i'm feelling better when i have train day than rest day.

What about Your's exeperiences with Rest/OFF days?

21 days, Good Lord...

Rest = grow...2/3 on 1 off.....it take just as much discipline to take a day off as it does to train, diet, etc....

Hi dudes!

Topic about Rest/Off days from gym. How does it look in your's routines? Are you taking rest day becouse this is in your plan even when you feel very well and can go to the gym or are You basing on your fettle and do it by instinct?

My split routine is:

Legs
Arms
Chest
Back
Shoulders

I'm taking day OFF only when i fell tired, sleepy etc. Sometimes i can train 21 days in a row, sometimes only 2 days. And... i dlon't like rest, i fking love train and i'm feelling better when i have train day than rest day.

What about Your's exeperiences with Rest/OFF days?

I've gone 90 days without a off day. Take off when needed, not on a schedule.

I take one when I feel I need one.. I could be planning on going training but a 12 hour shift at work will change that..

I have no routine just when I feel like it. It's usually every 3 -5 days. But could be EoD or once a week

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

As someone who has been lifting the better part of the last 25+ years I can tell you ones ability to recover is greatly impacted by the amount of muscle fibers one can recruit during muscle contraction. Someone with just a couple years of lifting under their belt is probably only capable of 60% fiber recruitment for any given lift. Elite level lifters are up around 90% and I can gaurantee if your lifting at the elite level and giving it your all its going to take more time to recover.

Top Bottom