Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

BIKINIMOM said:
For the record, oil is a finite resource and there is NO WAY that our lives could go on the way we know it, without it. And I am not talking about gasoline. Psssssssshhhhh that is just a drop in the bucket. If we came up with an alternative energy resource tomorrow and the entire world stopped using gasoline it wouldn't even make hardly a dent.

Think plastic.

Think fabric.

...just sayin is all.

I was anti this war from waaaaaaaaaaay back when it was totally politically INCORRECT to be so and now I gotta LOL at all the Johnny-come-lately sheeples that are suddenly *horrified* at our commander-in-chief for his *true intentions*. Were any of you really THAT naive.... fuck me, look what happened to our troops who returned from Vietnam. Why am I still surprized that so many people in the US allow themselves to be spoonfed this government's propoganda?

Sheesh....
Yes, it's finite in the sense we use it much faster than nature creates it. However, synthetic oil has been made since the 1940's and the primary limitation on switching energy sources is cost. The most optimistic estimates for "easy to get" oil is 30 years......Your view on our adaption most likely is determined if you are a Malthusian, Neo-Malthusian or Club of Rome theorist. :)

Can we all just agree that corndogs are the most awesomestest and let the rest go?

heatherrae said:
I knew I had a crush on you for a reason.
I went even further expressing concerns about the welfare of returning veterans. I'm a letter writer when it comes to veteran issues and I knew there would be a lot of physically and emotionally maimed young people coming back to America.

funnnel cakes....yummmmmmm

i made a pig outtta myself at the natchez, mississipi county fair last october.

heatherrae said:
Ummmmm...that wasn't Saddam who commited 9/11, but the unrelenting flag waving and emotional argument fooled most of the US into believing it was.

Please don't little troublesome little things like "reality" and "truth" get involved with their thinking and agenda. We all know that the hijackers were from Saudia Arabia. We all know that there were no WMDs. We all know that it was one lie after another lie in conjunction with dismissals of any general or war expert who suggested otherwise.

This is why we all know the Bushie Administration will go down in history as the worst/most corrupt ever.

Top Bottom