Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationship advice-

Just broke it off with her. She thought something was up for a while now, and I thought it might work itself out. Now she's pissed as hell and deleting my #. Just what I predicted would happen. She can't deal with anything. I didn't mention the ex cause it doesn't matter. This was over before she re entered the picture.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Just broke it off with her. She thought something was up for a while now, and I thought it might work itself out. Now she's pissed as hell and deleting my #. Just what I predicted would happen. She can't deal with anything. I didn't mention the ex cause it doesn't matter. This was over before she re entered the picture.

lol! That didn't take long! Less than 30 minutes!

Well she wanted to come out tonight(she lives an hour away) and I wanted to get this out beforehand. Tried just talking about how I was feeling and she just cut me off and said bye.

No sense in prolonging the inevitable. I do feel bad tho.

lol! That didn't take long! Less than 30 minutes!

And it wasn't 30 mins. I made the decision to end it last night. Just didn't know it would happen this soon.

Hard drinking, smoking woman is not going to get you very far. I would make first chick fuck buddy only and tread easy with "love of life" and play the field at the same time. Man whore.

We all have our own problems bro. That one is hers. She'll be fine and if not the. It woulda happened while she was with you. Either way breathe. It's over and a new chapter begins. Your doing 80mph in a car right now. Keep your eyes in front of you to see what's happening next. If you keep your eyes on what's behind you your going to crash. Good luck. Good things ahead and stay positive

Let's get philosophical...Are you attracted to who your ex IS or who she used to be?

People change and it sounds like you changed a lot, for the better. Does your exes current lifestyle align with the life you want?

Either way, if you decide to start dating your ex, actually DATE her and decide whether or not she's someone you want to be with now. Evaluate the relationship from a fresh perspective based on who you are and want to be.

Your ex dumped you because she didn't align with your lifestyle. Be willing to do the same to her. It's best for everyone.

I say this coming from a similar experience. After getting my shit together I became completely unattracted to girls who lived my previous lifestyle. There's tons of gorgeous, smart, independent, motivated women out there.

My only advice is don't jump in too quick with the ex.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Let's get philosophical...Are you attracted to who your ex IS or who she used to be?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Good point. I was the happiest with her last night that I have been since we split.

I don't know. But I am willing to work through anything and she says she is as well.

I'm pretty sure the drinking comes from her depression based on her current health.

All I know is I love her and she is worth it.

Top Bottom