Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommend metabolic profiling doc ? s. nj or phila

have about 140g protein, (if you're carb sensitive, 80g carbs) and 40g fat to start .
Wow I'm stunned . . . I copied this out of my excel file as I worked it up the gram/calorie count after my bf index and estimated my lbm and it's pretty close to that. Hopefully it means I haven't lost the mindset, not exercising in a while. I also go slightly above the 75 but based on the protein number, I still get plenty so I don't feel like I'm deprived all the time.

1407180g pro720left: 68775g carb30043g fat387

I appreciate the numbers from you and just so you know I don't hit the full protein count up there in a given day yet, though I do sometimes hit the fat level easier. I feel satisfied with less and have a good vit plan so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. . . . um, except the chocolate! : x

Wow, I still have a spark now, going to try and turn it to a rumble (hee hee) if I could only find a good pro sports doctor for the workup and profiling. . . still hunting though. I don't give up easily. I am just thinking if the hormones and all the other trace stuff is declined, I'd be able to shed more with the right levels, just as it was easier to lose weight when I was younger, when everything was coursing a bit faster through my veins! I also read on natural sources of phytoestrogens and progesterone but I already take like 12 supplements a day plus a multi-mineral so hopefully it will get something started. Thanks again!

Hell ya girl. I think its great you are getting back into the swing of it. I can't wait to see you grow on this site and in life. Your awesome and its great to have you here.

Wow I'm stunned . . . I copied this out of my excel file as I worked it up the gram/calorie count after my bf index and estimated my lbm and it's pretty close to that. Hopefully it means I haven't lost the mindset, not exercising in a while. I also go slightly above the 75 but based on the protein number, I still get plenty so I don't feel like I'm deprived all the time.

1407180g pro720left: 68775g carb30043g fat387

I appreciate the numbers from you and just so you know I don't hit the full protein count up there in a given day yet, though I do sometimes hit the fat level easier. I feel satisfied with less and have a good vit plan so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. . . . um, except the chocolate! : x

Wow, I still have a spark now, going to try and turn it to a rumble (hee hee) if I could only find a good pro sports doctor for the workup and profiling. . . still hunting though. I don't give up easily. I am just thinking if the hormones and all the other trace stuff is declined, I'd be able to shed more with the right levels, just as it was easier to lose weight when I was younger, when everything was coursing a bit faster through my veins! I also read on natural sources of phytoestrogens and progesterone but I already take like 12 supplements a day plus a multi-mineral so hopefully it will get something started. Thanks again!

If you're not hitting the protein to that level, don't worry. The high protein without training is not a good idea after all. Keep it between 125 to 135 then. You'll lose the weight, especially after you start training. Don't have the chocolate ;)

If you're in NJ and you're willing to come to the city, I'm happy to referred a Dr. who can check your hormones. If you do, I can pm it to you.

Hell ya girl. I think its great you are getting back into the swing of it. I can't wait to see you grow on this site and in life. Your awesome and its great to have you here.

Aww, shucks. Hey, we all lose our way now and again.

My family is already getting nervous. They know I get very aloof when I pursue something. And ya know, it takes a lot but people who never were in it or never overcame weight problems don't know what it is like for someone like me. It's one of the few things that I ever got good at sports-wise, was working out. I figure I did it then, it will happen again. I wish I hadn't waited this long . . . life got in the way. Time to get over it and pull on my big girl panties again. Thanks for the support, which is another reason I know I need to get into a good regimen. I was never one to really think I did much . . . it was just kind of something I had to do. I was never one to compete. I will just believe in me. We can lose that, so thanks for the reminder ;)

Top Bottom