Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reciepe for Tren Prop

John G

Interested in brewing some T-Prop and Tren-ace at 100mg/ml each.. Any reciepe's or suggestions?

THanks.

Interested in brewing some T-Prop and Tren-ace at 100mg/ml each.. Any reciepe's or suggestions?

THanks.

I'm confused. Your intro line says "Reciepe for Tren Prop" but in your question you jst have "T-Prop" named. I have never seen tren propionate. Not to say it doesn't exist, I've just never seen the raw material available, so maybe you mean test prop. Anyway, it's the same standard receipe you would use for test enanthate, cypionate, deca,.. etc. I like 3%BA and 13%BB.

I'm confused. Your intro line says "Reciepe for Tren Prop" but in your question you jst have "T-Prop" named. I have never seen tren propionate. Not to say it doesn't exist, I've just never seen the raw material available, so maybe you mean test prop. Anyway, it's the same standard receipe you would use for test enanthate, cypionate, deca,.. etc. I like 3%BA and 13%BB.

Sorry for confusion.. I would like to blend Test Prop.. and Tren acetate at 100mg/ml each..

You cant just put the two together in a separate vial and shake them up and take 2ml's? Idk if it will hold at that rate. If it does it'll be with ethyl oleate i'm sure.

You cant just put the two together in a separate vial and shake them up and take 2ml's? Idk if it will hold at that rate. If it does it'll be with ethyl oleate i'm sure.

I am lookin to brew up a 10cc bottle for myself.. Dont have too much experience with that EO, I guess I search on the board some more.. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom