Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recent Discovery Suggests Jesus of Nazareth May Have Had Homosexual Tendencies

I probably wouldn't make fun of Jesus if i didn't find it amusing that everyone defends him so vehemently. First, people feel threatened when some character in a story - Jesus - is mentioned in any regard other than uber positively. Second, you can't laugh at yourselves. Fuck, I'm making fun of me in there too - I'm poking fun of scientists but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that i didn't praise Jesus. I warned you not to read if you couldn't take it and yet you felt it important to outline the potentially offensive nature of my thread. Fuck that. I'm not flaming you I'm just saying who the fuck cares? Why exactly did you feel the need to insinuate that I'm gay because I did the same about some fictional character. Sure he isn't fictional to you but he's been dead for 2000 years in your eyes (if you believe in Jebus) and you don't even know the guy or any of his peeps. I don't get it. Lastly, this isn't centuries past and if you wanna defend Jesus' honor then fucking bring it. Seriously, i have never in my life heard anyone argue the existence of Christ or God in an intelligent way.

Testosterone boy said:

And that reminds me of a much more popular sticker, "There is an asshole born every minute." :)

Reminds me of a bumper sticker ...

"Eat a gay fetus for Jesus."

Honest to God. This exists.

Top Bottom