Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Reason 1,235,619 not to get married

mrdeeznuts

New member
"Well maybe we can meet around lunch sometime at the end of Feb. My husband is going to Korea and China for 2 weeks."
 
tommy2tone said:
"Well maybe we can meet around lunch sometime at the end of Feb. My husband is going to Korea and China for 2 weeks."
Hey...wait a minute...I'm going to korea then china at the end of the month...






(rim shot!)
 
Sounds more like : Reason why not to marry A Gold Digger Whore

There's no reason to be afraid to get married as long as you take your time to get to know the person you are marrying . Most of the time people just get married too fast and in the long run they end up getting divorce or found out that their SO is cheating on them.
 
take pictures.. send them to the husband along with a note expliaining what a fucking whore he is married to and that you are really doing him a favor
 
I like to be alone too much to get married. I need a lot of downtime. We'd have to have our own rooms and understand that there's times that I don't want you to even speak to me. The interaction is draining if it never ceases.
 
Top Bottom