Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

really reasonable site for some of the fat burners

~Elizabeth

Found a really reasonable site for some of the fat burners like Adipo Kinetix and various supplements. I thought I would pass it along; I have been down the GNC road and spent what I now invest in home gym equipment with the savings.

Follow the link and see what you think :eek:)

http://www.dpsnutrition.com

I get syntrax adipo kinetix at 19.85 for 180 count.
They have lots of great stuff that I REALLY paid for until my sis sent me the site.
;)

Welcome aboard Elizabeth! :wavey:
Everything 'okie-dokie' there in Ok? Spent years there trying not to get fat off the good, southern home-style cookin'! :D

Pretty funny but I never cared for the fat slathered cooking of these parts the grease always made my stomach upset. I did discover Tofu and these days they make everything with it. I skipped butter for Hemp oil and never felt like I was missing out. They even make soy ice cream and the stuff is really good. I was always better with seafood than pork chops. I did get an office butt until my return to the gym, nice part is with the natural estrogen from soy I kept all the extra breast tissue I acquired. Soy winds up being an estrogen enhancement so while I should have lost a cup I just lost butt!
This is a great motivational site lots of really GOOD info, thank you for the link to the additional site.

Thanks for the welcome
:)

Top Bottom