Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

really noob question about an insulin needle...

malice

alright,

simple question. im planning on starting my gh cycle within a few days. plan on taking 3 ius in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, eod.

my question is, i have this insulin needle. typical insulin needle, very skinny with a 3/4in -1 in pin. has an orange sheath that comes off to expose the pin..it goes all the way up to 50 and says iu's on the bottom. well, this one friend of mine(i always question the source) says that 1 iu is to the 10 mark. how the hell can this be, if the needle says iu and its clearly labeled every 5th hash mark? im not loosing my mind right? 1 dash is 1 iu, not 10 dashes = 1 iu? if that were the case, 2 iu would be to the 20, 3 would be 30 etc...based on his presumption, that would mean, particular pros taking 10-15 iu's are loading up 2-3 needles???(assuming that 50 iu's on the needle is 5iu's-again, his presumption) im only going to take my 5 iu's daily, but either im going to be way off or this guy is wasting his gear(hes taking up to the 20iu mark 2x a day, 40 total). not necessarily wasting but ive been told that that much gh cannot be used and would be wasted(hes only 200 lbs, not some 300lb monster). only so much at a time....

so, whats the deal?

It's going to depend on how much BAC water or whatever your using, you mix your gh vials up with. If you draw 50 iu's of BAC water and mix your 10 iu vial of gh with that, then 10iu's would equal 2 iu's of gh. If you were to draw 100 iu's of BAC water and mix that with your 10iu vial of gh, then 10iu's would equal 1iu of gh. Make sense?

A woman is frustrated with her love life because her husband has a massive crush on Brigette Bardot an ignores her completely. To win back his attentions, she goes to a tattooist to have the letters "BB" tattooed on her breasts. The tattooist warns her that age and gravity would probably make this unattractive later in life, and suggests she have the tattoo on her ass instead. She agrees, and bends over to receive a "B" on each buttock. When her husband gets home from work that night, she greets him by turning around, bending over, and lifting her dress to expose the artwork.
"What do you think?" the wife says.
"Uh, who the fuck is Bob?" the husband replies.

Exactly as BW1 said.

bw1 said:
It's going to depend on how much BAC water or whatever your using, you mix your gh vials up with. If you draw 50 iu's of BAC water and mix your 10 iu vial of gh with that, then 10iu's would equal 2 iu's of gh. If you were to draw 100 iu's of BAC water and mix that with your 10iu vial of gh, then 10iu's would equal 1iu of gh. Make sense?

bw,

the gh is nutropin, the vial is already mixed. it comes in a small bottle. you ever seen the guys at the mall that sell the necklaces that they write your name or whatever on a piece of rice? it looks like that.

damn i was wondering the same damn question....buddy has doctor percribed premixed somatropin and he pulls plunger back to 10 units on the syringe to draw it up....i said wtf??? he says thats what the doctor told him to do...he knows just as much as i do...im guessing he does 1 iu a day??

My understanding, I hope it's right...

Each hash mark is an I.U. of INSULIN. That is what the needle was designed for. So if you are using humlin R, 10 I.U. is the 10 th mark.....

For GH, it all depends on how it's mixed. A bottle is X I.U.s of gh. You can add as much water as you want. If you poured the powder into a gallon jug and put in a gallon of water, it would still be the same I.Us as if you had added a fraction of that water.

I usually do it this way. If the bottle is 6 iu and I want to to 2 iu a day I'll add 60 marks on the needle of water. Then each day I take 20 marks on the needle.

Hope that makes since. the main thing is the needle was made for insulin and instructions for it only apply to insulin. The bottle of GH is x IUs no matter how much h20 is added....You just have to figure them amount ot use...

Top Bottom