L
leco3344unt
Guest
Damn I gotta say Danny has had the worst real world ever. Very classy of MTV to air the Danny in eternal misery, what’s up next week a coffin cam when they lower moms. I was going to tell the kid to pull up his fuckin pants up, but It really is a sucky situation for him. Puck has nothing on this kid.
Either way there were some great moments, Nehemiah praying at the end of the bed after hearing the news. Wes comparing Danny’s mom dieing to losing a friend, I swear to god Wes is the biggest tool to ever grace the real world. Melinda wearing yet again the most inappropriate clothing to go out to dinner. The thought of that nasty Goth chick banging some dude. And GI Jane’s pathetic wiped boyfriend sending yet another UPS package. I wonder if that slick bartender got laid after a smooth valentine gift to Pocahontas. Will Danny come back?
Either way there were some great moments, Nehemiah praying at the end of the bed after hearing the news. Wes comparing Danny’s mom dieing to losing a friend, I swear to god Wes is the biggest tool to ever grace the real world. Melinda wearing yet again the most inappropriate clothing to go out to dinner. The thought of that nasty Goth chick banging some dude. And GI Jane’s pathetic wiped boyfriend sending yet another UPS package. I wonder if that slick bartender got laid after a smooth valentine gift to Pocahontas. Will Danny come back?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














