Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real sus250?

Leather Daddy

I bought a 10ml vial of sus250 from my source, hes pretty well known and has used before. I wouldnt doubt him but this is bugging me. The sus250 has no label. He said it is UGL and still contains the 4 esters when i asked him about it. This is a pic. Im not sure if its the lighting or not but it is oil.

this is what he said its ugl the sus250, undergroudn lab, no brand no label
i asked was it UGL OZ sus250 he goes as in Australia, then yeh. Then he goes its real potent stuff. I then said so it still contains the 4 esters he said yes of course. He also stated theres hundreds of UGL labs that make sus250. Then i said u wouldnt be selling me fake shit would you? he goes sarcastiacally, yeh im selling u vegetable oil.

i understand it could be fake but then again i have read where some UGL make the proper stuff in there labs in mass production and just tip it into empty vials. Im in australia btw so i understand also ripping the label off would make it easier for it to be undetectable. Then again it my just be test C or E

Bro calm down and think for a minute.
If it's just a vile with oil in it and no label then how is someone supposed to tell you if its real or not?
The condition of the label and batch # on the label is typically how someone identifies if it's a fake or the real deal.
Come on man, you show us a plain vile with some kind of oil in it and we're supposed to MAGIC you up an answer?
ROFLMAO!

look it could be oil, or it could be the real deal. And as i said before living in australia perhaps the label was removed to make it easier to ship around?, Also ive been researching and not all UGL come with label.

look it could be oil, or it could be the real deal. And as i said before living in australia perhaps the label was removed to make it easier to ship around?, Also ive been researching and not all UGL come with label.

Ok this is true i use a ugl that just puts stickers on the bottles.
But i did a lot of research on the guy BEFORE i went ahead and kicked out my hard earned $$$.
That way im as confident as i possible could be when it comes time to pin.
Nevertheless if its not a very popular world wide known ugl then i don't know how someone could help you.

I'm not trying to talk down to you bro,just giving my opinion.
this is exactly why i don't get my gear from "some dude at the gym". I'd cut my looses and
do some research bro.

I've bin through it to brother. The first purchase i tried to make the "dude at the gym" brought me 8 loaded syringes in a zip lock bag. Then acted really surprised that i wouldn't bye that shit.
I gave him another try,figured he tried to get me but figured out im not a complete idiot so now he'll be straight with me right? NOPE this asshole brings me 2 viles with pierced tops,unfuckingbelievable.
Lesson learned!
long story short, i did A LOT of research and now im a happy man ;)

the guy i bought from is very well known . hell i reckon most of the people on here know him. he has used himself so i dont see why he would see me fake shit.

Top Bottom