Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real or Fake??

maddawgxxl

I was told in two seperate threads that these are both real and fake. Anyone have any solid evidence of either... the source is reputable but I've never used either of these to know for myself...!

They read:
Primoteston Depot 250mg
Testosterona
Sol. iny 1ml i.m.
Reg. No. 47334 SSA IV
SCHERING
Lote 1015
Cad. Jul. 09

Ampolla inyecable 834184
de 2ml
VIA INTRAMUSCULAR
TESTEX ELMU
PROLONGATUM 250
CICLOPENTIL PROPIONATO DE
TESTSOTERONA 250mg
ALTANA Pharma, S.A.
Lote:V 02 Cad.:01/2009

CIMG3062.jpg

CIMG3061.jpg

CIMG3060.jpg

Your testex is fake, the height of the amp should not be the same height as a primoteston amp. the testex amp should be longer and the top of the amp should be shorter than the top of the primoteston amp. This would also make me question the legitimacy of the primoteston if you got it from the same source.

It looks like those two amps have been made by the same machine (which there is no reason for). Either the testex amp should be taller or the primotest amp should be shorter (they should not be the same height, why would you make a two ml amp and only fill it with one ML?). A real testex amp is longer and has a short amp top.

The Testex is the longer of the two, which makes me think the Primoteston is the fake one. But I want to see if someone can confirm this. If I have a fake of either or both, I'm surely not the first and only person to get them.

I told the source that they were fake and I caused a war... He claims everyone who used these loves them. I have to see this guy every week at work, so I can't imagine him trying to get over on me.

I guess I can shoot 1000mg a week and see what happens... should be able to tell right away after the first week.

Thanks... the Testex looks like most of the pics I see except for the Lote is over a tad. But my exp dates are in the 2009's so maybe something was changed. The Testex is tall and has 2cc in it.. the Primo worries me because it's the same height and only has 1cc in it.

I guess if I got fakes I'm one of the first... cause no one else has seen these.

well good luck with it, hopefully they are just counterfeits with active ingredients. the head of the amp on the testex is entirely too long.

Top Bottom