Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primoteston and Testex... Real?

maddawgxxl

I got these from my normal guy... but I've never seen them before. Anyone have any clue? The Testex i think I confirmed on a site from someone on the board, but the primo I can't verify.

They read:
Primoteston Depot 250mg
Testosterona
Sol. iny 1ml i.m.
Reg. No. 47334 SSA IV
SCHERING
Lote 1015
Cad. Jul. 09

Ampolla inyecable 834184
de 2ml
VIA INTRAMUSCULAR
TESTEX ELMU
PROLONGATUM 250
CICLOPENTIL PROPIONATO DE
TESTSOTERONA 250mg
ALTANA Pharma, S.A.
Lote:V 02 Cad.:01/2009

i have used both with great results, but your pictures need to be closer up and better quality for me to be able to tell the legitimacy of the ones that you have.

i still cant see, but maybe you can answer it for me. Is the Lot Letter V, directly underneath the L in Altana or displaced to the side of the L.

If you got real testex, they rock! Just got done using those for 12 weeks. Best cyp, I ever used.. Can you post them so us non platinum members can see? I saved a few ampules, so I could tell real from fake.

Here's pics for non-plat members

CIMG3062.jpg

CIMG3061.jpg

CIMG3060.jpg

Your testex is fake, the height of the amp should not be the same height as a primoteston amp. the testex amp should be longer and the top of the amp should be shorter than the top of the primoteston amp. This would also make me question the legitimacy of the primoteston if you got it from the same source.

I wasn't able to confirm either of these were real so I returned them to the middle man and told him to bring me REAL gear or have my money by Fri! We'll see what he does...

maddawgxxl said:
I got these from my normal guy... but I've never seen them before. Anyone have any clue? The Testex i think I confirmed on a site from someone on the board, but the primo I can't verify.

They read:
Primoteston Depot 250mg
Testosterona
Sol. iny 1ml i.m.
Reg. No. 47334 SSA IV
SCHERING
Lote 1015
Cad. Jul. 09

Ampolla inyecable 834184
de 2ml
VIA INTRAMUSCULAR
TESTEX ELMU