Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REAL HGH: A SIMPLE HOME TEST, and Guide

There are no quick test strips!
Stop posting bs.

Reactions: ceo
Experiment of testing rhGH by heating means
First: Experimental objective;
Protein in liquid meet the thermomolecular will degenerationand agglutination, the appearance will appear lacte like milk, but this is related to the protein’s variety and concentration in the liquid. Now some clients consider that dissolve freeze-drying rhGH product by injecting water, after heat 2 minutes, if the product become turbid and lay aside over 12 hours it won’t be clear, and then it can be approved it is the real rhGH. Therefore we collected samples which from many suppliers on the market, and compare molecular biology and the heating result so that to prove the scientificalness of this method.
Second: material and method
1. material
1.1 sample: rhGH sold on the market [FONT=宋体]①[/FONT]Kigtropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),②[/FONT]Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体]),③[/FONT]Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体]),④[/FONT]Hygetropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑤[/FONT]somatropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑥[/FONT]Green top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑦[/FONT]Blue top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体]),⑧[/FONT]Blue top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体]),⑨[/FONT]rhGH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]5iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]15iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]20iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]biosupercompany offer[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
1.2 standard product: rhGH (10iu, biological products research institute)
1.3 water for injection: purchase from medicine company
1.4 SDS-PAGE material; import and split charging
2. method
2.1 dissolve sample by injecting water 1ml
2.2 take solution 15 microlitre, SDS PAGE test protein concentration, purity and protein molecular weight.
2.3 Surplus solution respectively 100 degree water bath 15 minutes

3. result
Sample no.
Sample name[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]specification[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
SDS-PAGE testing result
Boiling test(boiling time)
Standard product
3,85mg/ml, molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
defecate[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]15min[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]①[/FONT]
Kigtropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
4.5 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]molecular weight; 69KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]is albumin
Milky white[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]2min[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]②[/FONT]
Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]③[/FONT]
Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
4.3 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]molecular weight; 69KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]is albumin
[FONT=宋体]④[/FONT]
Hygetropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑤[/FONT]
somatropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑥[/FONT]
Green top GH(10iu)
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑦[/FONT]
Blue top GH(10iu company one)
3.82 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 96%
[FONT=宋体]⑧[/FONT]
Blue top GH(10iu company two)
4.87 mg/ml,molecular weight; 69KD,is albumin
[FONT=宋体]⑨-1[/FONT]
RhGH(5iu biosuper company )
1.86 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-2[/FONT]
RhGH(10iu biosuper company )
3.80 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-3[/FONT]
RhGH(15iu biosuper company )
4.92 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-4[/FONT]
RhGH(20iu biosuper company )
7.10 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%

4[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]result and analysis[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]
4,1[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]SDS-PAGE test result indicate[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]sample[FONT=宋体]①,③,⑧[/FONT] don’t contain rhGH, it contains albumin. Sample [FONT=宋体]②,④,⑤,⑥[/FONT] test no albumin. Sample [FONT=宋体]⑦,[/FONT][FONT=宋体]⑨-1,⑨-2,⑨-3,⑨-4 tesed out they contain different content rhGH.[/FONT]
4,2[FONT=宋体];[/FONT][FONT=宋体]boiling test sample [/FONT][FONT=宋体]①,③,⑧[/FONT] solution after 2minutes it immediate become milky white,and after 12 hours, it keeps milky white. Other samples which include standard product, they are all keep clear and transparent after boiling 15 minutes. Analysis: albumin is the micromolecule protein, they degeneration after heating, molecule crosslinking easily and make the solution become milky white(scientist named albumin because it is condesed and then become white easily after boiling), rhGH also will degeneration after heating, but under the low concentration(the maximum concentration is 0.71% in this test) doesn’t croslink easily, so solution still is transparent after heating 15miniutes.

5[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]conclusion
The method of testing real rhGH by solution become milky white in boiling test only can test if the product use albumin instead rhGH. At present there are many products are blended with albumin. But on the market, usually rhGH’ content will not over 15iu, the real rhGH tested by boiling test, the result will not become milky white. so it is wrong to test the content of rhGH by boiling. We consider it is still need to test by molecular biology in the normal laboratory, the result is authentic.

You post this shit again and you're banned

This HGH testing thread is awesome. Did some research and yes this home test is confirmed by other BioChemist.

This HGH testing thread is awesome. Did some research and yes this home test is confirmed by other BioChemist.

This guy knew his shit.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Well, yesterday I decided to test my HGH with this method and this is what I got.

I'm running Kigtropin bought from China. I've heard good things about it and I'd say it's working so I'd be surprised to know it's fake.
Well, I reconstituted a 8ui vial, draw out one dose of 4ui for me and left the rest in there, then boiled it for 10 minutes (the test says to boil for 2 minutes but it wasn't turning white so I left it). To my disappointment, it didn't turn white or milky at all or at least I wasn't seeing it because it's just half a dose. I left it to cool and stabilize itself.

This was yesterday at night. When I woke up this morning I found the HGH in the vial was yes, milky (a bit, at least) and kind of congealed, like a gel... it kind of looks like semen right now. It's almost been a whole day since I boiled it and it definitely hasn't returned to normal so I guess I can say it's legit.

Have you guys had a similar experience with the HGH becoming gel like or is it only me?

It should turn immediately milky white upon boiling it for The two minutes. The milky white color is from the protein bands being broken. If you have ever dropped your gh it will turn milky white upon hitting the ground.
I never ran the test because I think there is something missing due to the op's lack of understanding of English.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

It should turn immediately milky white upon boiling it for The two minutes. The milky white color is from the protein bands being broken. If you have ever dropped your gh it will turn milky white upon hitting the ground.

Hmmmm... this raises even more questions for me. My reconstituted HGH is always slightly milky when I inject it. In fact, the vial I used for the test isn't much more white in comparison. I still wonder if my HGH passed the test AND if I'm doing something wrong with it when I reconstitute it. Because it's not milky right away but after a night in the fridge it definitely is whiter and slightly opaque.

Post up a pic bro. Are you slowly injecting the water into the vial? Or are you shooting it in there?

Post up a pic bro. Are you slowly injecting the water into the vial? Or are you shooting it in there?

When I inject the water into the vial I do it as slowly as possible and into the wall of the vial instead of down and into the powder. Then I try to draw it out of the vial with a slin pin and, again, as slow and carefully as possible. Looks transparent at the moment but when I take them out the fridge in the morning, they're slightly white, which I had assumed was a normal reaction.

I'll try to post up pics tomorrow.

Top Bottom