Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REAL HGH: A SIMPLE HOME TEST, and Guide

Clit_Shredder

As a molecular biochemist that routinely works with peptides I can tell you guys a simple test that you can do at home to see if your HGH is the real deal. Also, for those of you that have red welts, itching, and sore spots at injection sites, I will explain here briefly what is likely going on.

You all know the HCG test with the pregnancy strips so I won't go into that. To test you HGH,
1. Reconstitute it.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
3. Put your HGH vial (which you are sacrificing) into the boiling water for 2 min.
4. Look to see if the solution turns milky/cloudy white.

If your HGH is real it will turn cloudy/milky white after this procedure.

5. Let the vial set aside at room temperature for one day.
6. If the solution becomes clear again and you don't see any milkyness then the HGH is fake.

Posted below is a COA obtained from a large manufacturer. Note the contaminants that are commonly found in HGH powders and their threshold limit values per WHO regulations. HGH is produced through recombinant gene expression in e.coli bacteria. These bacteria produce a lot of toxins in the manufacturing process that are painstakingly removed from the HGH whilst maintaining HGH in its active form.

Depending on the quality of the isolation process varying amounts of these toxins will be present in the powder. Even the most expensive HGH preparations will contain at least some of these toxins. These bacterial produced toxins are likely the cause of many of the skin reactions reported here as they are triggers for the bodies immune response. They are nothing to worry about so long as they are not present in any lethal quantity which they are nowhere near.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Most fake HGH from what I've heard is just HCG, to which I could just look at and see it is fake. I guess if there were a new fake out this could help though.

Most fake HGH from what I've heard is just HCG, to which I could just look at and see it is fake. I guess if there were a new fake out this could help though.

what are you looking for to see if hgh is really just fake hcg?

That is a good thought. HGH denatures irreversibly however and so heat denaturing without any noticable renaturing of the native and active protein structure would show that the HGH was in fact real. Yes, the HGH could be substituted with other heat sensetive proteins that don't reversibly renature, but these proteins are exclusively used in research. I can tell you from experience that such proteins are far more expensive than HGH. This would make sense since they are just as difficult to extract in active form, and are not being used by hundreds of thousands of people for medical purposes.

So, bottom line; if you have a protein that denatures in heat irreversably, it is either HGH, or an enzyme/protein that is at least as expensive (more likely a lot more expensive).

How can you tell by looking at it?

I've bought real kits, under dosed kits and (unfortunately) a few fake kits in my time, and every single vial looked identical.

Experiment of testing rhGH by heating means
First: Experimental objective;
Protein in liquid meet the thermomolecular will degenerationand agglutination, the appearance will appear lacte like milk, but this is related to the protein’s variety and concentration in the liquid. Now some clients consider that dissolve freeze-drying rhGH product by injecting water, after heat 2 minutes, if the product become turbid and lay aside over 12 hours it won’t be clear, and then it can be approved it is the real rhGH. Therefore we collected samples which from many suppliers on the market, and compare molecular biology and the heating result so that to prove the scientificalness of this method.
Second: material and method
1. material
1.1 sample: rhGH sold on the market [FONT=宋体]①[/FONT]Kigtropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),②[/FONT]Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体]),③[/FONT]Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体]),④[/FONT]Hygetropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑤[/FONT]somatropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑥[/FONT]Green top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体]),⑦[/FONT]Blue top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体]),⑧[/FONT]Blue top GH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体]),⑨[/FONT]rhGH[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]5iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]15iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]20iu[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]biosupercompany offer[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
1.2 standard product: rhGH (10iu, biological products research institute)
1.3 water for injection: purchase from medicine company
1.4 SDS-PAGE material; import and split charging
2. method
2.1 dissolve sample by injecting water 1ml
2.2 take solution 15 microlitre, SDS PAGE test protein concentration, purity and protein molecular weight.
2.3 Surplus solution respectively 100 degree water bath 15 minutes

3. result
Sample no.
Sample name[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]specification[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
SDS-PAGE testing result
Boiling test(boiling time)
Standard product
3,85mg/ml, molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
defecate[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]15min[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]①[/FONT]
Kigtropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
4.5 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]molecular weight; 69KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]is albumin
Milky white[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]2min[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]②[/FONT]
Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company one[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]③[/FONT]
Jintropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu company two[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
4.3 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]molecular weight; 69KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]is albumin
[FONT=宋体]④[/FONT]
Hygetropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑤[/FONT]
somatropin[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]10iu[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑥[/FONT]
Green top GH(10iu)
0 mg/ml[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]⑦[/FONT]
Blue top GH(10iu company one)
3.82 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 96%
[FONT=宋体]⑧[/FONT]
Blue top GH(10iu company two)
4.87 mg/ml,molecular weight; 69KD,is albumin
[FONT=宋体]⑨-1[/FONT]
RhGH(5iu biosuper company )
1.86 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-2[/FONT]
RhGH(10iu biosuper company )
3.80 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-3[/FONT]
RhGH(15iu biosuper company )
4.92 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%
[FONT=宋体]⑨-4[/FONT]
RhGH(20iu biosuper company )
7.10 mg/ml,molecular weight; 22.125KD[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]purity 98%

4[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]result and analysis[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]
4,1[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]SDS-PAGE test result indicate[FONT=宋体],[/FONT]sample[FONT=宋体]①,③,⑧[/FONT] don’t contain rhGH, it contains albumin. Sample [FONT=宋体]②,④,⑤,⑥[/FONT] test no albumin. Sample [FONT=宋体]⑦,[/FONT][FONT=宋体]⑨-1,⑨-2,⑨-3,⑨-4 tesed out they contain different content rhGH.[/FONT]
4,2[FONT=宋体];[/FONT][FONT=宋体]boiling test sample [/FONT][FONT=宋体]①,③,⑧[/FONT] solution after 2minutes it immediate become milky white,and after 12 hours, it keeps milky white. Other samples which include standard product, they are all keep clear and transparent after boiling 15 minutes. Analysis: albumin is the micromolecule protein, they degeneration after heating, molecule crosslinking easily and make the solution become milky white(scientist named albumin because it is condesed and then become white easily after boiling), rhGH also will degeneration after heating, but under the low concentration(the maximum concentration is 0.71% in this test) doesn’t croslink easily, so solution still is transparent after heating 15miniutes.

5[FONT=宋体];[/FONT]conclusion
The method of testing real rhGH by solution become milky white in boiling test only can test if the product use albumin instead rhGH. At present there are many products are blended with albumin. But on the market, usually rhGH’ content will not over 15iu, the real rhGH tested by boiling test, the result will not become milky white. so it is wrong to test the content of rhGH by boiling. We consider it is still need to test by molecular biology in the normal laboratory, the result is authentic.

Top Bottom