Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to learn!

Branharris

Hello brothas

Goodmorning! First off, i just wanted to say thank you to all you Aas experienced guys that take the time out of your days to help us that are less experienced. I value your advice and opinions, you all have changed the way I workout and my use of aas.
Stats/History:
-34years old
-5'9"(and a 1/2 on a good day)
-175lbs
-B/f approx 15%
-working out for over 10 uears but seriously for about 4years
-Diet is semi-clean. I work in a restaurant so it is tough but I try.
Ex: meal 1: 1/2 cup oats and 5 eggs
meal 2(preworkout): 40g protein
shake, apple, spoon of PB
Meal 3-40g protein/5g creatine
Meal 4-Chipoltle chicken burrito(trying to be honest here)
Meal 5-food from work, usually pasta and chix
Meal 6-either whey/casein mix shake or a healthier type of frozen meal around 50/30/20
Supps-Whey
-Casein
-ON Multivitamin
-BCAA's
-Flaxseed and Fish oils
-Glutamine and a Creatine
-preworkout Jacked3d
-Unleashed(finishing up a bottle)
Added when on cycle:
-N2guard
Post cycle: HCGenerate and or HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin -2x daily, last 4weeks of cycle
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for the first 4 weeks. Then taper down to 3 pumps am and 3 pumps pm.
1-4 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day or at the least forged post cycle 2 caps am and 2 caps pm.
2-6 NTBM-DAA D aspartic acid 1 full Dose every day Am or Post work out.
6-10 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day
I'm a bartender and a full time student so my schedule is super hectic, but I try. I usually get at least 7 hours of sleep.
Workout: 5 day split
Mon-Chest/tri's
Tues-Quads/Bi's
Wed-Shoulders
Thur-rest
Fri-Back/Traps
Sat-Tri's/Bi's/Forearms/Calves
Sun-rest
AAS history:
-4 cycles
1st-Sust only w/minimal PCT(pre research)
2nd-Dbol/Sust/Deca, no PCT(again pre-research) totally shutdown after this cycle. I was a newb and stupid. It took me 6 months to recover and I lost all the muscle and size I had gained. For all you new guys out there, DO YOUR RESEARCH and listen to the guys on here, or you will suffer, hurt yourself and waste money. Don't do what I did.
3rd-Dbol/Sust w/ decent PCT
4th-Test prop/Eq/Dbol w/ proper PCT as stated above.
So my last cycle ended in January but i seem to have lost my size again. So i am ready to hit another and do it right an keep most of my gains. My ultimate goal is to be approx 1951bs with aroun 10% BF in 1 year.I would like to do 3-4 cycles in the next year or whatever is appropriate.
I'm ready for whatever you guys say I should do and I will follow it to the "t". So what should I start with?

definitely like the attitude here... well you want to gain 20 lbs. and drop 5 % body fat? that's not going to happen on one cycle alone my man... but we can definitely get you going in the right direction... have you thought about running prop and var? or have you ever considered running tren?

Sorry let me clarify..... What I meant was eventually to get to 195lbs with that BF%. I do understand that AaS are not miracle pills, by any means. I'm willing to put in the work and the sweat. In fact, I'm glad about that because I don't think I would value the way I would look ifI didn't have to work hard to achieve it. Thanks for the replies!

Yeah I've been researching lots of different AAS and I really like Tren. I would like to give that one a go.

Good on you! Have you given any thought to what you might want to run this time around? Also, what was your supplementation and diet like following your last cycle? If you train consistently, eat 'reasonably' correct, supplement where needed and rest enough, then you shouldn't really lose all your gains. It's a fact that you'll lose some, for sure, but there are ways to prevent total loss by structuring a good bridge protocol.

Looking at it now, I definitely relaxed a bit on my eating when I got off cycle. That's probably why I lost it all. What about "cruising" ?? I thought about maybe running a Test E/Tren/Dbol for 12 weeks cycle and possibly looking into a good way to cruise? If that's even a possibility? I'll have to look into that.

Looking at it now, I definitely relaxed a bit on my eating when I got off cycle. That's probably why I lost it all. What about "cruising" ?? I thought about maybe running a Test E/Tren/Dbol for 12 weeks cycle and possibly looking into a good way to cruise? If that's even a possibility? I'll have to look into that.

A good way to cruise naturally is to get on some "bridge" after PCT.

im not big on cruising man but let me ask you this... have you had any bad sides in any previous cycles? tren is some more serious shit so i would kind of like to know what you've experienced in the past before i lay something out for you...

Top Bottom