Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

re-evaluating strategy

gvulf

Okay, so this morning I took the 50mg of Primo I had put together last week and dumped it down the sink. With what I've learned over the last year, I figure it's time to get back down to basics and get focussed. To be honest, my fragile state of mind just can't handle weights 5x/week with 6am-before-breakfast cardio after a full day at work, single parenthood adventures with my hormonal 13-year-old, and an hour touching base with my significant other over the phone. ...which takes me to about 11pm. Lets not forget the company bowling league, women's hockey, Dusty's private tutor, and all the shit that needs to be done around the house. Did I mention that I make most of my Christmas gifts? Some things just had to go. Being too burned out to get my meals ready for the next day; too tired to lift more than 3x/week really just boiled down to the fact that I had no business cycling gear.

So, I'm here to tell you about the new agenda.

1. Even though I'm living out of tuna cans and quaker oats, I've been working on a carb cycling diet for cutting. I'm not eating enough and the biggest emphasis is going to be around my dietary dicipline. For those of you who know me, I'm leaner than I've been since starting in the gym (4.5 years) but still weigh the same as I did when I finished the deca cycle. (5'4" 144#)
2. I want to spend more time in the gym. I have a new trainer and the difference in my workout is a lot like rock climbing: with ropes vs. without ropes. Having a trainer is a lot like climbing with ropes. .... you can push beyond your safety net. (Love that routine you gave me W6)
3. Strength and speed on the ice. My new orthotics are really working out well and I'm thinking I can actually try running (we're talking maybe a mile here). ...well, actually sprinting.

Everything else had to go! okay, just kidding. I have to keep the kid and the job. ... and I'm still making Christmas gifts.

Last edited:
Gvulf.....LOL...Im relating to you...sometimes I often think there is more to life than muscles

Glad to read your posts again

Top Bottom