Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw Eggs - Problematic?

MrDbol

Banned
I love raw egg whites. I take a dozen, pour the egg whites into a large glass and drink, it gets me really going after a workout. Hearsay tells me that it is unhealthy. I love it. Anybody have any info. on the health issues associated with eating raw eggs?

Recently my doctor diagnosed me with H. Pilori, a bacteria in the stomach that eventually causes stomach cancer. I am taking care of it. Can it be related to the raw egg diet?

Raw eggs can have E coli in them and bacteria if not cooked. A few months ago i used to put 6 raw egg whites into a shake to get extra protein in my diet every morning. I did it for about a yr or two and never had any problems. I personally liked eating the eggs like that than cooking them. They went down a lot easier and the shake hid their taste totally. Not sure if u ever heard anyone say something about a "bad egg". Well if u accidentally eat one, you'll be on the toilet for a week straight. (E Coli) Turns out if you are a young child or very small you can die from it. I stay away from the raw eggs from now on and you should too. I hope this helps.

Although i like raw eggs as well,eating them it blocks the uptake of biotin,this is a vitamin b,
Follow up on what biotin can do for you and if you can do without it,im no expert but i suspect that you should consider cooking those egg whites.

I also know of a bodybuider that was hospitalised from ecoli ,he was so sick he spent a few days in hospital and will not ever take uncooked eggs again,he wasnt aware of the consequences so there you go.:fro:

you can buy pasturized eggs. they are raw, but freee of bacteria i think. i dont think bacteria lives in the white anyway, just the yolk. i could be wrong about both thesae things though.

I use to eat 30 a day, raw for over a year. Mostly the whites, without any problems except for the upset stomach if I had too many yokes.
Just getting back into the weights now and getting back into the eggs after a year lay off :(
I find I get great results with them, no less than powders.
Does cooking them harm the protien level?
Cheers.

pasturized eggs are sweet and wont hurt you
even if your not having a shake put them into a glass of milk and there ya go around 25g of protein

Top Bottom