Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rapid Test 200mg

chris0

Hey all, im new to this site. This is my 1st post actually. I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried rapid test 200mg. Its test ace, test prop and test phenylprop mix. I have attempted to start my cycle of prop and tren ace twice using this stuff and had to stop because of the injection pain. Ive even tried half a mil cut with sterile grapeseed oil. Ive never tried prop so i dont know what to compare it to. Anyone else tried it?

Last edited:
bro i know your new but you must read the rules... there is no source talking on the board... please edit your post

Sorry guys, my bad.
My stats are: 25yrs old, 80kg but you guys measure in pound so thats 176lbs, height is 172cm, been training since i was 17. Bench is 319lbs, squats are same as bench.
I have done 2 cycles previous to this, one was test only and the other test cyp and tren e.

Sorry guys, my bad.
My stats are: 25yrs old, 80kg but you guys measure in pound so thats 176lbs, height is 172cm, been training since i was 17. Bench is 319lbs, squats are same as bench.
I have done 2 cycles previous to this, one was test only and the other test cyp and tren e.

Hey Chris. 176lbs @ 5'9" with 11%BF ... not bad. Tren for a 2nd cycle? Who the hell avised that to you? Anywho, back to your question. Yes, that mixture is loaded with only short esters and they ALWAYS F*ckin' hurt lie a bitch! They also ALWAYS give me test flu, so I no longer use any short eters, only cyp or enan. PIP on the eters are a notorious bitch ... Nothing to be done about it.

get that squat up bro your bench should never rival your squat or deadlift... try spending more time in a squat rack and your weight should go up sounds like your focussed too much on upper body the legs are your roots bro how can u feed the branches of your tree if the roots arn't strong?

Ah ok, yea i thought that might be the case with that mix. I havent really got anyone where im from with any useful knowledge so i just did some research and went for it. I only did low doses though. I have some test e on the way anyways so will prob end up doing that and just get rid of the rapid test. Will i still be ok to throw in the tren ace into the middle or toward the end of my test enanth cycle? But yea i know exactly what your saying mrbigg, i do need to work on my legs more, my squat stats i gave is at a comfortable 6-8 reps, havent tried for 1RM but im guessing it would be up around 370lbs.

Ah ok, yea i thought that might be the case with that mix. I havent really got anyone where im from with any useful knowledge so i just did some research and went for it. I only did low doses though. I have some test e on the way anyways so will prob end up doing that and just get rid of the rapid test. Will i still be ok to throw in the tren ace into the middle or toward the end of my test enanth cycle? But yea i know exactly what your saying mrbigg, i do need to work on my legs more, my squat stats i gave is at a comfortable 6-8 reps, havent tried for 1RM but im guessing it would be up around 370lbs.

you could run it like this...

1-12 test e 500 mg / wk
5-12 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-12 hcg 500 iu's wk
make sure that you have caber or prami on hand for prolactin

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
daa
forma stanzol

Top Bottom