Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy Orton wins Summerslam -- Looks RIPPED!!

Razorguns

16tor.jpg

Dayum! Guy fucken busted his ass before getting into the ring for this one!!!

I can't believe they gave him a push like that. Fucking punk hasn't done shit but is being pulled up the ranks like he's a vet.

Delinquent said:
I can't believe they gave him a push like that. Fucking punk hasn't done shit but is being pulled up the ranks like he's a vet.
And he SUCKS with a mic. I flipped over to watch a bit of it Monday night and turned the channel after 3 minutes of his bad mic skills...

marshallmadman said:
Loved seeing Triple H, Batista, and Flair put the boots to him on Monday night, though.
Damn, I'm sorry I missed that!!!

I'd rather have seen Goldberg come in and spear then jackhammer his sorry ass to oblivion and have the title back up for grabs! Now THAT would have been worth watching. :evil:

Delinquent said:

Thats what I thought untill I saw his match with Mic Foley. Randy really showed me something that night, I didn't think he had the stones. He does.

he has some serioius potential in the business i believe. He in ring skills improve all the time, and his mic skills are not the worst in the biz by far.

Delinquent said:

Yeah I used to think that too. Now I think he's pretty good - maybe I've been suckered in but whatever!

WWE have a habit of pushing someone new when ratings start to drop (as they are doing now) in the hope that the person they push will become the next Rock.

Top Bottom