Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

random gyno

can high prolactin without any use of aas cause gyno..if yes whats the protocol..reduce estrogen first or straight kill the prolactin with bromo,caber or prami..

which of these three is safer on sides..and does one need tapering..

I would need to know how you got the gyno, what you were taking before you got gyno. I can say this. I have helped hmmmmmmmmmmmm I would say hundreds of thousands of people with gyno now and counting. I got the best track record going..

What is the problem and where did it come from.

I would need to know how you got the gyno, what you were taking before you got gyno. I can say this. I have helped hmmmmmmmmmmmm I would say hundreds of thousands of people with gyno now and counting. I got the best track record going..

What is the problem and where did it come from.

hey needto i have interacted with you before and it goes without saying that you are undoubtedly the undisputed king around here...

i finished my cycle,finished pct 6 weeks nolva clomid..did blood test every 3 weeks to see how my hormones were behaving..it was all good but my libido was low..

hence i added an otc novedex xt with zma,arginine and cactus agnus..felt really good..balls started to become healthy and erections were super thick..

did a blood test and foung test at 1000..i discontinued novedex xt abruptly..got an estro rebound..

started adex 1mg ed and the gyno thankfuly subsided and i tapered off,did a blood test evrything was back to normal..

now since 3 months, been working out 3 times a week with average diet and no aas..suddenly my left nips hurt..its a little chap trying to come up again..

my body fat has increased..so i did a blood test..estro was in control at 28 max being 44..triglycericides on the higher side and prolactin double the count at 35, max being 19.5...

my sex drive was lower these 3 months and i blamed it on too much work..yes stress has been high and doc says that could be the reason for elevated prolactin..

but without estro elevation how did i get gyno again..my prolactin has always been higher than the max level at 21,24,28,21,16 in the last 6 months but it never caused me gyno..

can you explain whats causing this..

I feel like a complete jerk. Coming across this thread it looks like i did not help you when you needed it most. My friend I do hope that you sent me a pm about this and we talked. I hope I was able to help you and it was not something you just never contacted me about...

If anyone asks me something in a thread and i do not get back to you with in the day. By all means please please send me a pm with a link to the thread or start talking to me about it in a pm. I would really hate to think you thought I dropped the ball on you and did not want to help you. Because that is not the case, and never would be. I am always always here for all of you guys and I always want to help. Sorry if I missed you goo bro. Anyone send me a pm if i dont get to your question if posted in a thread.

Top Bottom