Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

random gyno

bowly

can high prolactin without any use of aas cause gyno..if yes whats the protocol..reduce estrogen first or straight kill the prolactin with bromo,caber or prami..

which of these three is safer on sides..and does one need tapering..

I would take an OTC aromatase inhibitor such as gaspari novadex xt. You can check if you have high prolactin by squeezing the nipple and seeing if a fluid comes out. Your gyno is caused by estro most likely.

Also what is your bodyfat, alot of people mistake fat for gyno

I would take an OTC aromatase inhibitor such as gaspari novadex xt. You can check if you have high prolactin by squeezing the nipple and seeing if a fluid comes out. Your gyno is caused by estro most likely.

Also what is your bodyfat, alot of people mistake fat for gyno

ts just begining to form..so i guess its not reached that stage yet..the otc gaspari novedex xt is the one that caused me gyno 3 months back..

my test reached 1000 and i discontinued use abruptly..the bottle did not recommend to taper it..

my prolactin has always been in the mid 20s..and has never given me gyno..this time i guess my prolactin went higher and decided to interact with the remains of last gyno..

can that actually happen as my estrogen is very much under control

ts just begining to form..so i guess its not reached that stage yet..the otc gaspari novedex xt is the one that caused me gyno 3 months back..

my test reached 1000 and i discontinued use abruptly..the bottle did not recommend to taper it..

I don't think the novadex xt could give you gyno as it lowers estrogen. The active ingredient in it is ATD which is a very good aromatase inhibitor.

As far as your test rising to 1000 I have seen studies where the ingredient or metabolites of novadex xt give a false positive for testosterone. So your 1000 test you scored was not all actual testosterone but a part of it was compounds that simply registered on the blood test as testosterone.

I don't think the novadex xt could give you gyno as it lowers estrogen. The active ingredient in it is ATD which is a very good aromatase inhibitor.

As far as your test rising to 1000 I have seen studies where the ingredient or metabolites of novadex xt give a false positive for testosterone. So your 1000 test you scored was not all actual testosterone but a part of it was compounds that simply registered on the blood test as testosterone.

yes i have been told that earlier..but my point is that i have done blood test evry 3 weeks when on cycle till 6 weeks of pct and i know how my hormones reacted..novedex xt was the only thing which i added after pct was over and till then blood levels were all fine..

there are loads of people complaining of xt causing gyno..its due to the estrogen suppressing qualities which warrants tapering the xt or face with an estrogen rebound..thats exactly what happened to me

Top Bottom