Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raised heart rate

Pakalegend

Can taking test 400 on its own raise your heart rate? 1.5ml twice a week. I weight 14st 4.

Was doing some fat loss this evening and my heart rate seems to have raised quite a bit. I'm only 23 and my resting heart rate tonight seems to sit at about 93 beats per minute.

Would love some advice guys ASAP

I had this happen. I was at the doctors office sitting there (for something else unrelated) and they recorded a resting heart rate in the 90s. But my blood pressure was alright, surprisingly.

It went away after the first few weeks for me. But I'd definitely get on N2Guard to help mitigate any serious health problems.

I monitor my HRV daily for training purposes. An increased heart rate is usually seen when the body is heavily favoring the sympathetic nervous system. For example morning when I am rested my heart rate is usually around 50bpm. The morning after a good leg workout its usually in the low 60's.

Another reason for high heart rates apparently out of nowhere could be arrhythmia. This could be a temporary condition brought on by stress of the AAS or it could be more permanent.

This happens sometimes. Not when I'm running only test but with Dbol added I've noticed that my heart rate goes up during the day once a while, and when it happens it's always at evening, so I agree on what Zylag said above.

Definitely get some cycle support supps, with products like N2Guard available today you can ease, or completely avoid most side effects associated with AAS use, which usually were nearly unavoidable few decades ago.

Before Internet, and cycle support supplements existed very few people who used AAS took anything for cycle support, simply because they either didn't know they even existed, what to take, or where to get it. Now it's almost the opposite, you can end up with information overload when trying to find correct information buried within heaps of misinformation. You have same kind of problem when trying to decide where and which products to get, while still avoiding marketing scams and other similar things that todays society which only bows down to the almighty dollar has consumers tightly wrapped in... Sorry about that, damn stims, lol! :rolleyes::pThat DMAA is some really strong stuff! ;):cool:

I had yesterday a PWO drink that apparently has a pretty hefty dose of DMAA in it, since I can ATM still feel the effects from it over 20 hours later, lol! Got to admit that I like the stuff, had a great workout yesterday, and slightly euphoric feeling throughout the whole day. Except when I went to bed I felt like I was going to have a heart attack for a while. Surprisingly when that feeling subsided I had no trouble falling asleep, just kept waking up every few hours though whole night (that's been happening for a while, probably because of Dbol). I just had a sample pouch of 1MR PWO, so without thinking about it I took the whole pouch, when using 1/3 or 1/2 at most would have been a good dose. Great stuff still, just have to dose it right next time...

Sorry for rambling "a bit" off topic,, lol! :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Can't quite remember if it was closer too 100bpm would this be a great deal more significance if so??

I take NOxplode as my pre work out probably with nearly every work out. Are you saying this could also keep resting heart rate high in the evenings maybe 3-4 hours after work out?

That is a pretty high resting... That could be indicative of many things but it is high... Of course stims are going to raise your heart rate, but 4 hours later, it should not still be elevated... It could be due to other stresses but a lot of people have this occur with aas usage... what is your normal resting? You absolutely should be incorporating n2guard... This is one of the reasons why it should always be used... It has so many more uses besides protecting from toxicity with orals... Start taking it asap and see how that works for you...

Can't quite remember if it was closer too 100bpm would this be a great deal more significance if so??

I take NOxplode as my pre work out probably with nearly every work out. Are you saying this could also keep resting heart rate high in the evenings maybe 3-4 hours after work out?

That pre workout could be your issue. Most of then will increase heart rate.

Top Bottom