Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

R-ALA shelf life?

rotodr

I have a bottle of R-ALA and use to take a capsule with my carbohydrate meals after working out. I do not know the date on them but bought them 2 years ago and I am just now starting to get back into the swing of things due to a long lay off.

Can they hurt me if they are past the expiration? What is the usual shelf life of R-ALA?

I have seen some R-ALA dated 2-3 years out from purchase date but not finding the date on mine worries me.

The were bought from bulk nutrition and it was their brand "Nutra Bulk"

From my experience, so long as it has been stored in a cool/dry place, it should be fine.

OK, thanks. It was dry and room temp for a good while. Is there any smell or look in should not have?

I have a bottle of R-ALA and use to take a capsule with my carbohydrate meals after working out. I do not know the date on them but bought them 2 years ago and I am just now starting to get back into the swing of things due to a long lay off.

Can they hurt me if they are past the expiration? What is the usual shelf life of R-ALA?

I have seen some R-ALA dated 2-3 years out from purchase date but not finding the date on mine worries me.

The were bought from bulk nutrition and it was their brand "Nutra Bulk"

It's lost potency after 2+ years, but it's certainly safe to consume. If it's pure, bulk powder, it's looong gone. If it's pill form it has some life left in it at least.

Top Bottom