Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

R-ala & S-ala

Been on a week...

100mg before every meal, 300mg post workout with 3 scoops endurox and 1 scoop cytovol II....(almost 100gr carbs)...sometimes it makes me tired as shit in the middle of the day, but I a definitly tighter and have been getting better pumps.

thanks for the post...........I won't sell The s- crap anymore...........
It makes me mad that I actualy pushed the stuff on people because I thought it was good. I mean, If you are using the stuff for your feeding days....cool....whatever.....but all I can think about is this nice old lady who takes it to regain feeling in her hands because of her diabetes. Now I got to tell her to stop taking it because I'm a dumb ass...........damn I'm so mad at my self!

kj

i cant afford that stuff, i have too many other supplements and shit i need my money for. for the ala experts, the wal mart shit is pretty cheap. i can afford it, but is it pretty much a waste of money since i am not getting the good stuff? is it buy the r-ala or save your money and buy no ala?

hey bros;
i am finishing up my 1.5 month cycle with r-ala.
i went from13%bf to 12.1% i only had sweats andincreased thirst with this. i made a mistake while on r-ala and let my carbs get to low, so you guys need to watch carb intake. ulter knows me from bb.com.myself and a few others have a stickey there re; ala.good luck bros it is worth it if you can afford r-ala.;)

Top Bottom