Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

qv deca 300 (NANDROLONA)

slopy

New member
deca 300 (NANDROLONA)

Just picked up 2 bottles of this stuff
Nandrolona 300 aka deca 300, was told its qv, has a ripped up kangaroo on the box.

wanna know if its real for sure. Pics are very blurry bc i used my phone, but if u move back a bit they are easier to see. The top is white with a silver hologram sticker on it.

i know pics suck, but tell me what u can, thx
 
not real sure but i think thats austrailian(syd group). i had some winny(estanozolol) from the same maker and it was great. hope you get some more feedback. good luck
 
thx for the replies guy, my sources told me it was qv, jackass.

umm, is this product good quality?
 
The box looks like Syd Group, and I may be wrong but I think Ttokyo actually made the stuff. I found some similar to that a week or so ago, on closer inspection the exp. date had been removed and stamped with a later date. It's a crap shoot. Maybe someone else has better info.
 
YOU got original aussie gear Anabolic DN (nandrolone cypionate) 300mg/ml made in australia by SYDGROUP, great gear.
 
slopy, it might be animal power which, I think, was the company that replaced Ttokkyo -- i.e., Ttokkyo with a new name after shut down.
 
Top Bottom