Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Quiz time... name the band

needleboy

New member
I hate the world that I think hates me
Pnch holes in the wall you know that hurts me
Feel dark and cold alone it burns me
Wish someone would come and touch me
Walkin' alone in the prison yard
Seein' eyes that seem to see me so hard
Crawlin' like a snake right back in to my room
Feelin' like a dead man rolling around in my tomb
There's nothin' like findin' someone when you're lonely
Makes you wanna feel so all alone
There's nothin like finding someone when you're lonely
Makes you feel so...
Walk in to a crowded room I start to freeze
Words fall short now turns to what it's time to leave
Never happy, never sad, I can face
Can't stop lookin' I keep walkin' from place to place
There's nothin like finding someone when you're lonely
Makes you wanna be so all alone
There's nothin' like finding someone when you're lonely
Makes you feel so...
Aww, yeah!
Hear no sounds they seem to keep me sane
Knife in eyes and point me at my prey
Reachin' out of my soul it's senseless
Reachin' out of my mind it's useless
I feel the mute frustration when I see your eyes
Mute is a way but Isolation iyt hurts to try
I reach out my hand - it turns to stone
I get up, walk out the door, I'm better off alone
 
Try this one...

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
 
These quizzes pose no challenge, as the lyrics can be copied and pasted into a search engine, and voila, band name. All in about 18 seconds.
 
How bout-

I don't wanna go outside
I'd rather stay where I can hide
friends are not important to me
the sheltered life is what I need!
 
Top Bottom