Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quit giving the clockwork a hard time...

i agree..some people get beyond the standard ball busting.

but LOL @ the crack motel/basement shot.

and you need to do some squats dude. upper body is awesome and huge, but you can tell your legs do not match at all.

just saying

calveless wonder said:

and you need to do some squats dude. upper body is awesome and huge, but you can tell your legs do not match at all.

just saying

trust me I know.. I juice and let me tell u what, I'm no pro BB'er but the upper body gets me lots of puss, bash all u want but girls don't give a fuck about legs.. I got 20 inch arms and they flock to them

If I were to compete I'd blow my legs up but I got out of that before I ever started..

teh crack motel was my friends basement, you have to know the area around here.. it's an old ass neighborhood w/ run down houses.. upstairs are super nice but basements are shitty as hell

calveless wonder said:

just saying
i know bro....i hate when ppl fuck with others becasue they did something good....fuck those haters.......

i am not a big mofo but i am crazy as fuck bc i don't give a fuck so i want to whip some ass tonight

i like the clockwork.

a clockwork orange, well that was odd.

Top Bottom